Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day three without beef or pork

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if me waking up to the fact that a cow living in a tiny stall just so it can become 15 cheeseburgers for me is wrong.

Posted

Sorry if me waking up to the fact that a cow living in a tiny stall just so it can become 15 cheeseburgers for me is wrong.

Lol, no it isn't. It's called the food chain, and human beings are on the top of it. We raise animals so we can eat them. OMNOMNOMNOM.

Posted

If you dont butcher them you cant have any meat. If you know someone who raises cows you can buy one directly and get it butchered.

Posted

Raising them in a field is one thing. Raising them in confined spaces where they can't even move is another.

Posted

You could always eat Kobe beef if that stuff really bothers you. They give them massages and a beer every day. Doesn't sound too bad actually.

Posted

I'm cooking a pot of Great Northerns with country ham and Lil Smokies in them. Fry up some cornbread in a bit, I will.

Posted

Raising them in a field is one thing. Raising them in confined spaces where they can't even move is another.

Then go to an organic store. They raise them that way. Trader Joe's is good.

Posted

Your vag level is epic right now.

lol

I have seen the way they kill cows..its not good.but it wont stop me from eating one:o

Posted

If God didnt mean for us to eat cows...why did he make them out of meat?:confused:

Posted

he don't eat meat but he sure like the bone!

Posted

Pathetic............

I'm not even gonna get started in this thread.

Posted

Flight or fight. I'm sure if given the chance, cows would try to eat us.

I'm no PETA person but I do try to concentrate on what I buy in terms of HOW my food got to my table.

From cage free eggs/chickens to grass fed beef.

We are chicken/fish eaters at pstall manor mainly. Red meat once in a blue moon.