Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Day three without beef or pork

111 posts in this topic

Do you guys really belief this guy? Come on. NO way this hick gave up this lol.

lol I actually believe him and I have no clue why!

Do you guys really believe this guy? Come on. NO way this hick gave up this lol.

Was it your intention to make me cry like this?

well now that you are not a meatatarian, you are going to cry watching Dancing with the Stars and all that you know.

Get used to it ya weed eating pansy

I am very disappointed that nobody has asked about Meat's dumps now that he has given up meat....

Based on this post I'd say the poop fairy has not paid a visit lately:

Feel much better. Not so sluggish. Need some Cracklin Oat Bran to clear out the pipes, and I'll be sound as a pound, baby.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

well now that you are not a meatatarian, you are going to cry watching Dancing with the Stars and all that you know.

so umm you are saying crying while watching dancing with the stars is not manly?? umm :leaving:

This, too, made me cry. Totally uncalled for.

I'm telling you Meat, if it's how they treat the animals that is making you stop, then just get meat from an organic store. They get their meat from animals that were raised right and it tastes much better as well.

I'm telling you Meat, if it's how they treat the animals that is making you stop, then just get meat from an organic store. They get their meat from animals that were raised right and it tastes much better as well.

How do I find organic stores? I mean, I wasn't buying meat from the regular super markets anyway. I would eat out like 10 times a week, at least.

How do I find organic stores? I mean, I wasn't buying meat from the regular super markets anyway. I would eat out like 10 times a week, at least.

Google is your friend.