Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone find it hard to dislike the Saints?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
263 replies to this topic

#256 Albi-A-Saint

Albi-A-Saint

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

I hate their music. I hate their city. I hate hearing about Hurricane Katrina during every game broadcast. I hate that poopstain on Drew Brees' face. I hate the Saints.

I guess when your team goes 2-14 you don't have much to talk about, except other elite teams. You will never find the Saint Forums dedicating threads to mindless rants about how much we hate Charlotte and the Panthers. After reading the first post in this thread from November of 2009, it was delightful to see that person eating their words.

I do check this forum periodically because it's entertaining and some fans make interesting posts. Too bad there a bunch of members that are just degenerates.

#257 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

I guess when your team goes 2-14 you don't have much to talk about, except other elite teams. You will never find the Saint Forums dedicating threads to mindless rants about how much we hate Charlotte and the Panthers. After reading the first post in this thread from November of 2009, it was delightful to see that person eating their words.

I do check this forum periodically because it's entertaining and some fans make interesting posts. Too bad there a bunch of members that are just degenerates.

You joined this forum, just to say this?

Good God Saints fans are morons.

Edited by rico6, 18 August 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#258 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

I do hate the "who dat" cheer... dumbest cheer in sports, nothing like celebrating your ignorance.

#259 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

We were talking about the Saints, not an elite team... elite teams don't get bounced from the playoffs by 7-9 teams.

#260 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

I despise all of our division rivals. I will never root for them or support them in any way. If I meet a nice fan I'll be respectful. Of course those are uncommon.

#261 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

I actually didn't mind them, until that stupid WHO DAT $hit started, that really pissed me off.

#262 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

I grew up in the 70s as a Falcons fan. No matter how bad the Falcons played, I still couldn't bring myself to hate their rival the Saints. I just couldn't get fired up about them back then, and haven't really been able to since. I just have a "Meh" when it comes to them as a team. I'd love to see us whip them twice a season, but beyond that... no hate, no real love for them either.

Meh.

#263 antame

antame

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

I have no trouble disliking the Saints. 5 years ago, maybe, but they've had a successful run now for some time, won a Super Bowl, and they've got a franchise QB, solid head coach and talent enough to be a problem for the Panthers for years to come. The Katrina pity has long expired as has their sympathetic whipping boy status in the NFL.

At this point, they're just in our way.

#264 john mcclane

john mcclane

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

i find it hard to resist taking the hats off the heads of ahole aints fans, and dropping a steaming dump in them.
thank you.