Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone find it hard to dislike the Saints?

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#61 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

If we're going to keep going with the "who sucks more" argument, then Carolina has had 8 losing seasons out of 14.

Yes this is a completely acceptable comparison....:out:

#62 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

That being said, nothing would make me happier than destroying all this undefeated season crap coming from the Saints fans.

:rolleyes:

Ive not heard one single Saints fan say we would go undefeated. You fugers are jediMind tricking yourselves.

#63 MamaSaint

MamaSaint

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

Y'all can post all the historical facts & stats you want, but guess what? History has nothing to do with 2009. If it makes you feel better, please keep it up. I guess you have to have something to base your smack on.

I HAVE been a fan since 1967. Back then, there wasn't an expansion draft like y'all were lucky to have. You even got one of the great Saints when you started....and built a statue to him in front of your stadium. We also had one of the worst owners in NFL history in John Mecom back then. We also had the pure misfortune to be in the same division as the 49ers in their dynasty days.

Until THIS YEAR, we have never had a good defense and good offense at the same time. The Panthers never got a chance to play against the Dome Patrol. The reason we couldn't win a playoff game during those years was because we didn't have an offense on the level of our defense. During those years (1986-1992), the Saints had a record of 69-42. Do the math...it averages out to 10-6 every year. The Saints haven't ALWAYS been the "Aints" despite what some of you want to convince yourselves of.

Jan

P.S. I don't for a second believe we will go undefeated this season, but I am enjoying the ride this year. I've waited a very long time for it.

#64 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:07 PM

So ...... you're a mom eh?......

#65 stsgrl

stsgrl

NOLA baby

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

Y'all can post all the historical facts & stats you want, but guess what? History has nothing to do with 2009. If it makes you feel better, please keep it up. I guess you have to have something to base your smack on.

I HAVE been a fan since 1967. Back then, there wasn't an expansion draft like y'all were lucky to have. You even got one of the great Saints when you started....and built a statue to him in front of your stadium. We also had one of the worst owners in NFL history in John Mecom back then. We also had the pure misfortune to be in the same division as the 49ers in their dynasty days.

Until THIS YEAR, we have never had a good defense and good offense at the same time. The Panthers never got a chance to play against the Dome Patrol. The reason we couldn't win a playoff game during those years was because we didn't have an offense on the level of our defense. During those years (1986-1992), the Saints had a record of 69-42. Do the math...it averages out to 10-6 every year. The Saints haven't ALWAYS been the "Aints" despite what some of you want to convince yourselves of.

Jan

P.S. I don't for a second believe we will go undefeated this season, but I am enjoying the ride this year. I've waited a very long time for it.

Exactly, this has been our achilles heel but this year that all changed

#66 MamaSaint

MamaSaint

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

So ...... you're a mom eh?......

Yep. :) I have four kids....all grown. Two live in North Carolina (as I do)....one in Asheville, one in Fayetteville where I live. I keep up with the Panthers more than most Saints fans. ;)

Jan

#67 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

What was it like losing a superbowl 6 years ago? I bet it was awesome. Did everybody get a trophy? Pizza party afterward? Did all the new fans have a hard time finding the stadium to watch the ensuing 7-9 season?

You sound like your team been to a Superbowl & won it with that comment. Seriously?? But at least we've done more than what your team did in just 8 yrs. :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

And no, it not hard to dislike them. They're the most overrated team along with Cheatriots & Cowgirls, especially when they haven't won anything special at all in 4 decades. Let face it: if Hurricane Katrina didn't happend, no one would keep saying 'Aints going to the Playoffs or win the Superbowl. They get too much love even when they were sucking & didn't make it to the Playoffs. Even if they were 2-4, ESPN & others would still say they're going to win it all. :lol:

#68 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

BTW, whoever said our uniforms suck is a moron. I like our uniforms...much more than the Anime cat you guys have.

#69 WhoDat205

WhoDat205

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

Yes this is a completely acceptable comparison....:out:

Perhaps you prefer the 4 winning seasons in team history stat. Lofty.

#70 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

Yep. :) I have four kids....all grown. Two live in North Carolina (as I do)....one in Asheville, one in Fayetteville where I live. I keep up with the Panthers more than most Saints fans. ;)

Jan

Careful!! I think Kurb trying to hit on you. He tend to have a thing for MILF or mama type. :D :D

#71 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Let face it: if Hurricane Katrina didn't happend, no one would keep saying 'Aints going to the Playoffs or win the Superbowl. They get too much love even when they were sucking & didn't make it to the Playoffs. Even if they were 2-4, ESPN & others would still say they're going to win it all. :lol:

:confused:
Are you sure you arent a Dallas fan? Im gonna pretend this post 'didnt happened'.

#72 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

BTW, whoever said our uniforms suck is a moron. I like our uniforms...much more than the Anime cat you guys have.

Moron? Funny, but you're trying to imply our uniform suck & calling it an "anime cat". Thus, you're the moron there as you call those who say the 'Aints uniform suck. :lol:

Are you sure you arent a Dallas fan? Im gonna pretend this post 'didnt happened'.

Nope. Never was & never will. Thanks for asking though. ;)

#73 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

anime cat?

I agree though, I like the saints uniforms and to be honest I like most Saints players, except for fugina.

I think the Saints and Panthers have some of the better uniforms in the league.

#74 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,741 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

Perhaps you prefer the 4 winning seasons in team history stat. Lofty.

7 winning seasons in 42 years

or

4 winning seasons in 14 years

lets look at how many winning seasons the Saints had in there first 19 years. That would be 0 winning seasons in the first 19 years.

Wow the Saints history is worst than I thought

#75 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,741 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

:D Don't insult anime that way. Our logo sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com