Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

113 posts in this topic

One unconfirmed report is that one suspect was chased off of ft hood and caught at a dollar general in killeen.

Now saying 12 dead 31 wounded.

Saying that all suspects are soldiers : (

IIICorps commanding general is talking now.

Obama is going to speak. Blur.gif Remember the last time he spoke before he had the facts...

Perhaps your weird hatred of the man could wait until you actually hear what he has to say.

Dead shooter being identified as sgt major melik hassan(sp?) a recent convert to islam.

I was gonna hold off on speculation/hunch and if this is true..geez..

Yeah, I'm hearing Major Malik Nadal Hasan, and some rumblings of "Allahu Akbar" being screamed as well.

Fantastic.

I wasnt going to post it because it was just heresay at the time, but my wife told me that someone coming into the clinic said that they had heard shouting in arabic...

Perhaps your weird hatred of the man could wait until you actually hear what he has to say.

No weirder than being blinded by the light.

Oh. Now i see why it was in the tinderbox

This sucks. I hope they find those that survived, and put them in the worst hole in the country (if they are legally convicted).

This is going to throw more suspicion on muslims in the military and in the US in general. Not good for them.

Thinking back on my military career, I knew one muslim in the Navy. Well one that advertised it anyway. I am sure there are those that practiced it in a more calm manner. I always thought he was a little flaky (not necessarily because he was a muslim, but because of the general hostility he usually showed towards others).