Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Holy crap

31 posts in this topic

Have you guys seen the catfight between the New Mexico and BYU lady soccer teams? At least six cheap shots by the New Mexico players. I've never seen anything like it. One girl pulled the other girl down from behind by her hair. I bet they suspend that program.

Have you guys seen the catfight between the New Mexico and BYU lady soccer teams? At least six cheap shots by the New Mexico players. I've never seen anything like it. One girl pulled the other girl down from behind by her hair. I bet they suspend that program.

I saw some crazy poo on worlds most shocking...gangs of soccer fans almost killing each other...it was crazy...Ill try to find it

I saw some crazy poo on worlds most shocking...gangs of soccer fans almost killing each other...it was crazy...Ill try to find it

They've shown it over and over on espn's 1st and 10 show this morning.

They've shown it over and over on espn's 1st and 10 show this morning.

o ok

Women's team sports are just unwatchable. This is the only chance they have of being even slightly relevant.

• Topics

• Do you realize on Day 1 of the new NBA season - we will be over the cap by $12 mil!!!!!!!!

Our disgusting roster puts us over by 11.7 mil to be exact, but that is EVEN WITH the Cap going up from last year.. Naw man, naw.. Cho has got to go.. he has to.. You have a bit of wiggle room, maybe, in that we have a team option on Sessions - so we can save 6 mil by not picking that up - but then we need a backup PG as our #1b priority (#1a = wing scorer).. and anybody knows a backup PG worth a damn is easily gunna cost us more than 6 mil for sure.. Naw man.. he fugged the team.. maybe he was just doing what Jordan told him to do - but that doesn't make it any better:
      - if he made the move because he is a shitty GM and talent evaluator = Fire his ass, you aren't fit to run a NBA franchise
      - if he made the move because Jordan was pressuring him and he caved = Fire his ass, you aren't fit to run a NBA franchise
    • He was still standing in a field in his underwear and worried somebody enough to call the police. Do you really want this guy? He was obviously cut for a reason. Teams don't draft players in the 1st round and not give them every chance to succeed. Are you really a PHD?
    • What makes you so sure Pryer is better competition than Marlowe and Blechen? Those are developing players that already know the defense.