#31 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

and you can take that to the bank

we stink it up in the reg season but this team plays to its highest potential in the post season
If we can just get to the NFCC, I like our chances

Gmen did not impress me to be honest with you
their D was toast and if it were not for all that soft zone garbage, Eli would've eaten alive

This is the kind of crap I was talking about in another thread. why in the hell do dumbasses gaurantee victories? There is nothing gauranteed except death and taxes. SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE GAURANTEES!!!

Be confident that we would play well enough to win, but this kinda sh*t is just plain stupid. Only people that were never really athletes guarantee victories. A person that has played any sport knows its just something you just don't do.

Get a fcuking life and just stop it. It's more a jinx than anything

Edited by Gscottnc5, 23 December 2008 - 05:10 PM.

#32 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

Honestly if you consider that we did not have kemo and practically lost Lewis in the 4th qtr when they started picking up big runs we should be very proud of how our team played. I know this team can beat the giants. I mean heading into that week i thought we were going to play the best team in the NFL, i thought there would be possibilities of us getting blown out but we were toe for toe with them without our healthy DTs and a few plays away from a win. (Godfrey's tip/Gambles missed pick comes to mind).

#33 PanthersPhan18

PanthersPhan18

(0Y0)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:13 PM

giants barely win that game.

giants won't beat the panthers a second time. doesn't matter where that game is played.

panthers won't give you the benefit of coming back the next time.

the next time the panthers play the giants expect what happened the 1st half to happen both halves.

if we have both our DTs back the giants running game doesn't have a chance.

Damn right...

#34 PanthersPhan18

PanthersPhan18

(0Y0)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

Lol

#35 mont345

mont345

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

and you can take that to the bank

we stink it up in the reg season but this team plays to its highest potential in the post season
If we can just get to the NFCC, I like our chances

Gmen did not impress me to be honest with you
their D was toast and if it were not for all that soft zone garbage, Eli would've eaten alive

you are dreaming we whipped yous when it counted, yous couldnt knock the champs out!!! in the playoffs we are gonna crush yous, ya only have steve smith...i knew we where gonna whipp ya because every little play and touch down the panthers where acting like they never been there , celebrating and acting stupid,and immature,only teams with no experience do things like that. trust me its no way yous are gonna beat us in the playoffs yous dont have the talent!!

#36 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,354 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:41 PM

you are dreaming we whipped yous when it counted, yous couldnt knock the champs out!!! in the playoffs we are gonna crush yous, ya only have steve smith...i knew we where gonna whipp ya because every little play and touch down the panthers where acting like they never been there , celebrating and acting stupid,and immature,only teams with no experience do things like that. trust me its no way yous are gonna beat us in the playoffs yous dont have the talent!!

So it was Steve Smith who rushed for four touchdowns and 100+ yards? I could have sworn it was our running back who has 20 total touchdowns and 1337 rushing yards on the year. Not bad for a team with only one real weapon.

We have the talent and if you're not a believer after last Sunday, then God help your dumb ass if you get us again.

"yous". What a retard. I bet you got white Pumas and hair gel for Christmas.

#37 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 11:36 PM

a troll controlled. Merry Christmas!

Coal in his stocking. ;)

#38 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:03 PM

well some civil and non delusional panther fans.. cool

#39 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,980 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

This thread is absolutely meaningless. All this talk and wasted finger tapping could be used to discuss something relevant, something that is not so speculative. Like the NFC Championship is coming through Charlotte, 'cause the Giants wont make it past Philly...

#40 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:49 AM

If you guys havent forgotten that neither the Giants or Panthers have even played in the playoffs yet. Lets talk about Giants Panthers rematch when ever the fu$k we play. Cause right now its all speculation...what im thinkin is the giants wont even get to the NFCCG :sifone:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.