Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson or Trgo... you must fire one.

140 posts in this topic

Posted

That easy: Trgo. Davidson is making our offense play better, while Trgo isn't doing the same for our defense.

Posted

Trgo.... 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

Posted

News flash for all you rocket scientists. Playoff teams don't fire coaches. Save it for when the team is sucking.

Jimmy Johnson might disagree with you on that all he did was win a Super Bowl and got fired GEEZ

Posted

Lets se how we do the rest of the way. He could go from my favorite to leave to just my favorite is he can put together 3 great defensive efforts over the next month. On the other hand a poor performance would seal it for me. Bit what do I know. I like the Jim Johnson approach myself.;)

Posted

News flash for all you rocket scientists. Playoff teams don't fire coaches. Save it for when the team is sucking.

Dont get ahead of yourself.

A defensive minded coach like Fox can NOT be happy about his DC giving up about 400 yards a game in the last half of the season.

I have said it before, I will say it again. Turgo is done after this season.

Posted

Lets se how we do the rest of the way. He could go from my favorite to leave to just my favorite is he can put together 3 great defensive efforts over the next month. On the other hand a poor performance would seal it for me. Bit what do I know. I like the Jim Johnson approach myself.;)

I will give ya that one.... Turgo IMO is on a 3 game tryout. LASTCHANCE.

Posted

Wow this is so easy Trgo. He has not had any good input on the D in a long time. I think Tim Lewis is overrated as our DB coach as well cause there are some glaring fundamentals going wrong there.

Posted

Fox