Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson or Trgo... you must fire one.

140 posts in this topic

Posted

Despite what we do this season I have a feeling TurgoCRAP is gone anyways.

I think he owuld have been gone this season if Fox wasent "all in"

Posted

Turgo calls the defense that FOX wants.

Can't blame the cashier when the manager told them to ring up your gorcery's wrong.

Is that really true? I know people like to throw this statement out there but is there any proof of this? Maybe my memory is fuged up (and it is I'm sure) but when Fox was defensive coordinator for the Giants, they didn't play soft zones this much.

Posted

So you think we should retool to a 3-4 scheme that doesn't fit most of our current players strengths. That would take 2 seasons to do.

Coaches on 11-4 playoff teams that had a gust of wind and a holding call on a hot headed reciever keep them from winning home field in the playoffs don't deserve to be fired.

Our defense can barely play their own scheme, so it wouldn't be much of a loss....

not that I think it's a good idea.

Posted

Interesting reactions... weeks one through, well, about eight, had plenty of davidson hatred.

Posted

Trgo, then slap Davidson

can we bitch slap trgo first before we fire him?

Posted

What are the chances this will happen?

Posted

Interesting reactions... weeks one through, well, about eight, had plenty of davidson hatred.

I don't think I've ever hated Davidson. I think he's done a pretty solid job all year long. I don't like the conservative playcalling so much, but we are a damn good running team, which was supposed to be what Davidson was trying to accomplish.

Posted

So you think we should retool to a 3-4 scheme that doesn't fit most of our current players strengths. That would take 2 seasons to do.

Coaches on 11-4 playoff teams that had a gust of wind and a holding call on a hot headed reciever keep them from winning home field in the playoffs don't deserve to be fired.

no. i mean just get a guy off their staff and tell him we want a 4-3 scheme. i never wanted the scheme to change in terms of 3-4 or 4-3. i just want someone who has an aggressive mentallity for a defense and i thing one of those guys might do it

Posted

Our defense can barely play their own scheme, so it wouldn't be much of a loss....

not that I think it's a good idea.

Anybody paying attention knew we were thin at DT. Its been a problem all year. We never replaced Jenkins. When Kemo went down we didn't have enough bodies to keep it fresh enough to stop the best O line and running attack in the NFL

Posted

Is that really true? I know people like to throw this statement out there but is there any proof of this? Maybe my memory is f*cked up (and it is I'm sure) but when Fox was defensive coordinator for the Giants, they didn't play soft zones this much.

I honestly don't know.

But Fox had to see what was going on.

Why not stop it ? Why not beat the poo out of turdo on national TV to at least make us smile at the end ?

WHY WHY WHY LET IT CONTINUE!?

Posted

no. i mean just get a guy off their staff and tell him we want a 4-3 scheme. i never wanted the scheme to change in terms of 3-4 or 4-3. i just want someone who has an aggressive mentallity for a defense and i thing one of those guys might do it

Lets get a 3-4 expert to run a 4-3? I don't think that will work out too well

Posted

I would fire trgo, and then re-hire him, only to fire him again.