Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOu guys getting any of this rain (storm)?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, there is nothing between ILM and Little River, JR. Just pine forest.

Posted

Yea, there is nothing between ILM and Little River, JR. Just pine forest.

Well, there is that Hardees in Supply... but somehow I don't think that's the kind of night life JR was looking for.

Posted

Carolina National has 3 great courses for you golfers and they frequently run specials.

http://www.carolinanationalgolf.com/

Posted

Well, there is that Hardees in Supply... but somehow I don't think that's the kind of night life JR was looking for.

Sh*t.....a thick burger and fries can be very comforting after an all night bender. Then from that Hardees you've only got about 30 minutes to the titty bars. :auto:

Posted

I am still not sure why we are not staying near something to do at night and driving to the golf courses during the day. That would make more sense to me.

Posted

I am still not sure why we are not staying near something to do at night and driving to the golf courses during the day. That would make more sense to me.

No kidding. The way you guys are doing it is like wiping before you poop.

Posted

I seriously wanna hear the stories from this trip if who's going is who I think it is.

And JR can run over to Calabash and go to the year round Christmas store. That's minutes of excitement.

Posted

You can buy Christmas stuff year round? I have often dreamt of this type of store but have all but given up on ever finding one. You just can't beat pine scented oven mits in July.

Posted

3.35 inches so far and counting

whoo friggin hooo

Posted

Yeah, I don't know how much we've got here in ILM today, but it's just now slowed down. It rained hard here from about 10AM to about 4PM.

Posted

Took me 3 X's as long to get home from work because I couldn't find a road that wasn't closed to get to my house. D*mn that Rocky River!!!!!

Posted

Sunny day FTW