Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jennifer Lopez sex Tape?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1226479/Jennifer-Lopez-launches-10m-lawsuit-husband-plan-release-sex-tape.html

Singer Jennifer Lopez has won a court order barring her first husband from making their sex life public - at least for a day.

Lopez is suing Ojani Noa for $10 million, claiming he intends to make and sell a movie containing home video of the actress in sexual situations, including during their 1997 honeymoon.

A Los Angeles judge barred Noa and his producer, Ed Meyer, from distributing the material yesterday until a hearing later today to decide whether to extend the order, which Noa plans to fight.

Court papers show that the star claims Noa - who she divorced a year after their marriage - is planning to release a film entitled How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The J-Lo and Ojani Noa Story.

The mother-of-two claims the move represents a direct violation of a confidentiality agreement they signed a few years back, in documents filed on Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, according to TMZ.com.

Lopez, 40, is suing Cuban-born Noa for breach of contract and invading her privacy.

She is seeking $10million and wants a judge to ban the planned release of the movie and video footage.

Gotta be better than any of her movies.

Posted

Out of sight was pretty good.

Posted

Gotta be better than any of her movies.

:lol:

I agree... I would just like to see her nekkid ass...:shocked:

Posted

:lol:

I agree... I would just like to see her nekkid ass...:shocked:

*Cue in Sultan*

Sure, I'd watch it just to see what her favorite positions are.

Posted

did it make it to the internets!!?

Posted

did it make it to the internets!!?

I don't think so... isn't that what the lawsuit is about?

Posted

I don't think so... isn't that what the lawsuit is about?

Ah, I misunderstood the first sentence. Thought it meant the tape went public for 1 day.

Posted

*Cue in Sultan*

Sure, I'd watch it just to see what her favorite positions are.

:lol: best celebrity ass ...rep if I could :thumbsup:

Posted

She's made a couple of these. I remember when one of P Diddy's enemies got ahold of one of their tapes and was going to sell it.

Posted

She needs to show that ass before she gets too old.

Posted

Yeah, Suge Knight has one of these and told everyone if she denied it existed he would release it. Stupid bitch never denied it!

Posted

If there is a list of people who would like to see this, please put my name in the "yes, please" column.

Thanks