Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chimp victim

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't Michael Jackson used to bang a chimp named Bubbles?

Posted

A cookie for you catching that reference.

Posted

Put me on Monkey Island when I'm angry, and you'll have to rename the damn thing.

Posted

You got raped by a chimp as a kid, didn't you?

Posted

No.

But using transitive properties based on this theory, I also think I could beat up 64,000 cats simultaneously or 41 midgets. Whichever had more gusto to make the first move.

Posted

That, sir, is an orangutan.

Common theme with all these chimp attack stories? Old woman, old man, helpless child. I'm not any of those. Chimp-human attacks are relatively common and documented cases number in the dozens (if not hundreds). They always involve women and children - but more commonly - unattended children. In all the cases of chimp violence - they never mess with young, healthy, adult males. I dare you to find a documented case.

There was a story about just such a case in Vanity Fair about six months ago. Guy had a chimp and it was taken away. He went to visit it on some chimp rescue whateveryacallit and two or three other chimps attacked him. Guy was an ex-football player. They did pretty much the same thing to him that this one did to Charla Nash.

Posted

Was that the guy in England? Something similar happened to a bloke there.

Posted

Was that the guy in England? Something similar happened to a bloke there.

Not sure where it was, but I saw the picture. At least they left him his eyeballs.

Posted

One guy was left with his eyeballs, but his balls were ripped off - given a choice, which ones would you rather lose?

Posted

One guy was left with his eyeballs, but his balls were ripped off - given a choice, which ones would you rather lose?

Balls. No question. Can't imagine a chimp eating my eyeballs.

Posted

My wife took away my balls years ago so I'd rather have my eyeballs.

I think the story Meat was talking about was in Esquire magazine and I think it was in California. Chimps name was Moe and he was one bad Moe Fo'.