Hey, I never make excuses for my Heel homerism. I'm quite proud of the best program in the nation.
But I see the weaknesses with this years Heel team...The difference is that this years team is playing with house money. They have a ton of talent but are inexperienced. Experience will come with playing. Duke is maxed out. Their leaders are who they are and they are limited.
Couple things Htar.
1. Happy to hear you watched a Duke game. Anyone who considers themselves a die-hard Duke or Carolina fan and member of the greatest rivalry in sports should always watch the rivals games. I watch every Carolina game of the year, that way I know what I am talking about when I talk sh*t. So that is a positive for you Htar.
2. Duke is pretty athletic. You can be white and be athletic, it happens sometimes. How high do you think Mason and Miles Plumlee can jump? Just curious.
3. Carolina may be young this year, but keep in mind Duke has two seniors on the team, that's it.
4. As for knowing who their leaders are at the beginning of the season, that would be considered a positive. And yes we know what the can do, Jon is the reigning ACC tournament MVP and Kyle Singler is a serious candidate for National Player of the Year. Not sure how that is seen as not impressive. If we want to talk not impressive, that would be Carolina's level of play this season so far.
5. Finally, if you want to question Duke being a top ten team, you, my friend, need to look in the mirror. How can you ask that question with a straight face, when Carolina is ranked 4th in the Nation. There is nothing about that team that is 4th best in the Nation. Be happy with a high early season ranking, it will not be there at the end. Kinda like your football team, over hyped early and shows its colors mid season then trys to turn it on when its too late. But you probably aren't even a Carolina football fan.