Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another Democrat in trouble

64 posts in this topic

Posted

*is cooter

*reads thread about pedophilia

*goes on rant about homosexuality for some reason

Posted

awwwwwwww im bored at work....oh well its just the same I'm gettin off in a few mins anyways

Posted

since he served on Swift Boats, can't we rename this thread "Another Vietnam Era Navy Veteran in trouble"?

Posted

*is cooter

*reads thread about pedophilia

*goes on rant about homosexuality for some reason

* 3 post rant is over for the day. be back on tomorrow.

Posted

do you understand the cognitive dissonance of ranting about homosexuals in a thread about a pedophile

Posted

sure, but pedophiles and fags are all in the same group of sickness and fugged up in the headness. phedophiles being worse than homos for actually messing with kids, but it’s all the same sort of defect.

poo. now im going to have to take away from my gay quota for tomorrow. thanks.

Posted

Did you know Cooter was a school psycologist?

Posted

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.

Posted

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.

Now that's a leap there, isn't it? And please provide that 97% link. I'm calling BS on it. I highly doubt 97% of child molestations are that closely linked to family members.

Posted

come on guys, fags are just another group to pick on and ridicule. no different than rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, whites, and so on. life is about choices and there is something insanely wrong with a man choosing another man’s butt over a nice warm, wet ******. for this choice they should not be beaten, murdered, or anything like that, but they deserve some ridicule. that’s just the facts proven in a study by an unnamed college.

so give them their damn insurance and benefits so they can STFU and go back to the bedroom and do whatever it is they want to do.

Posted

Now that's a leap there, isn't it? And please provide that 97% link. I'm calling BS on it. I highly doubt 97% of child molestations are that closely linked to family members.

Let me google that for you

Posted

lol