Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson Deac II

Yet another Democrat in trouble

64 posts in this topic

Cooter do you even know or have met anyone who is gay? Actually had a conversation with them about what they want? I have never ever heard someone I know who is gay (I live in Asheville it comes with the territory hahaha) want to force homosexuality to be ok with others. I have never met someone who says "oh yeah I suck cock and man do I love it...do you want to go do it in the bedroom with another guy?" Plus I have never met someone who I dont know or have not met say "yeah me and my girl do it reverse cowgirl with cheese wizz and whipped cream"

All they want is the right to get married and be miserable like the rest of us, they want rights. They will shut up, and they will go away.

I dont know where people get the idea that they want to force everybody to be gay or accept gays equally. Do you accept every single religion equally? do you accept all races equally? Everybody can say no to that...and if you do say yes your a liar IDK who you are.

*is cooter

*reads thread about pedophilia

*goes on rant about homosexuality for some reason

awwwwwwww im bored at work....oh well its just the same I'm gettin off in a few mins anyways

since he served on Swift Boats, can't we rename this thread "Another Vietnam Era Navy Veteran in trouble"?

*is cooter

*reads thread about pedophilia

*goes on rant about homosexuality for some reason

* 3 post rant is over for the day. be back on tomorrow.

do you understand the cognitive dissonance of ranting about homosexuals in a thread about a pedophile

sure, but pedophiles and fags are all in the same group of sickness and fugged up in the headness. phedophiles being worse than homos for actually messing with kids, but it’s all the same sort of defect.

poo. now im going to have to take away from my gay quota for tomorrow. thanks.

Did you know Cooter was a school psycologist?

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.