Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another Democrat in trouble

64 posts in this topic

Posted

What an odd little thread.

Posted

come on guys, fags are just another group to pick on and ridicule. no different than rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, whites, and so on. life is about choices and there is something insanely wrong with a man choosing another man’s butt over a nice warm, wet ******. for this choice they should not be beaten, murdered, or anything like that, but they deserve some ridicule. that’s just the facts proven in a study by an unnamed college.

so give them their damn insurance and benefits so they can STFU and go back to the bedroom and do whatever it is they want to do.

Rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, and whites can get married. Gays are all of those, but cannot.

Posted

Rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, and whites can get married. Gays are all of those, but cannot.
(im 35) i dont get a senior citizens discount, why is that?

and gays can marry. to anyone of the oposite sex. same sexes just dont quailify for marrige just like any other qualification out there doesnt allow anyone to do anything they want.

i sure would like to change the deffinition of a few things to benifit me, but cant.

Posted

cooter, circa 1960s:

and negros can marry. to anyone of the same color. negros just dont quailify for marrige just like any other qualification out there doesnt allow anyone to do anything they want.

no matter how many times the cycle goes round and round and round, there are always closet cases with the IQs of slugs repeating the same lines.

Posted

Racial discrimination, slavery, and not letting fags marry are the same thing. Hahaha. Merry Christmas slug.

Posted

slavery? you're showing that IQ again cupcake.

Posted

haha. so you DO draw the line somewhere with your ridiculous attempt of an analogy. my bad. lol

Posted

comparing the denial of a demographic the right to marry to the denial of a demographic the right to marry is probably pretty ridiculous.

why don't you go draw a picture of a penis on your inner thigh and stare at it while you masturbate you cute little homo.

Posted

so you admit you want to legalize pedophilia and end discrimination of those who want to fug kids. You know, demographic of kids and demographic of adults. at least you are honest. lol

Posted

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.

You are fuged up. :nonod:

Posted

i saw this study the other day conducted by 32 colleges and it turns out that 91.3% of all fags are also pedophiles. personally i didn’t think it would have been that high, but the facts are the facts. they also did a study on straight people who are on the homo high horse. they ask those parents if they would let their kids spend the night at the child of two gay men’s house. 97.3% said no. to me that’s bull sh*t. if you are going to be on the homo high horse you should be willing to trust the homos with your kids.

Posted

Cooter and Rodeo in the circle. Two men enter, one man leave.