Photo
- - - - -

Yet another Democrat in trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#16 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

*is cooter
*reads thread about pedophilia
*goes on rant about homosexuality for some reason

* 3 post rant is over for the day. be back on tomorrow.

#17 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

do you understand the cognitive dissonance of ranting about homosexuals in a thread about a pedophile

#18 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:40 PM

sure, but pedophiles and fags are all in the same group of sickness and fugged up in the headness. phedophiles being worse than homos for actually messing with kids, but it’s all the same sort of defect.

poo. now im going to have to take away from my gay quota for tomorrow. thanks.

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,323 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:34 PM

Did you know Cooter was a school psycologist?

#20 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.

Edited by rodeo, 23 December 2008 - 10:20 PM.

#21 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:11 AM

97% of child molestation is male on female within the family. i think cooter has a daughter, he is likely deflecting from his own molesting of his child.

Now that's a leap there, isn't it? And please provide that 97% link. I'm calling BS on it. I highly doubt 97% of child molestations are that closely linked to family members.

#22 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:53 AM

come on guys, fags are just another group to pick on and ridicule. no different than rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, whites, and so on. life is about choices and there is something insanely wrong with a man choosing another man’s butt over a nice warm, wet ******. for this choice they should not be beaten, murdered, or anything like that, but they deserve some ridicule. that’s just the facts proven in a study by an unnamed college.

so give them their damn insurance and benefits so they can STFU and go back to the bedroom and do whatever it is they want to do.

Edited by Cooter, 24 December 2008 - 10:57 AM.

#23 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Now that's a leap there, isn't it? And please provide that 97% link. I'm calling BS on it. I highly doubt 97% of child molestations are that closely linked to family members.

Let me google that for you

#24 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,323 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

lol

#25 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,504 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

What an odd little thread.

#26 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,323 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

come on guys, fags are just another group to pick on and ridicule. no different than rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, whites, and so on. life is about choices and there is something insanely wrong with a man choosing another man’s butt over a nice warm, wet ******. for this choice they should not be beaten, murdered, or anything like that, but they deserve some ridicule. that’s just the facts proven in a study by an unnamed college.

so give them their damn insurance and benefits so they can STFU and go back to the bedroom and do whatever it is they want to do.

Rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, and whites can get married. Gays are all of those, but cannot.

#27 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

Rednecks, blondes, pollock’s, fat people, blacks, and whites can get married. Gays are all of those, but cannot.

(im 35) i dont get a senior citizens discount, why is that?

and gays can marry. to anyone of the oposite sex. same sexes just dont quailify for marrige just like any other qualification out there doesnt allow anyone to do anything they want.

i sure would like to change the deffinition of a few things to benifit me, but cant.

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:20 AM

cooter, circa 1960s:
and negros can marry. to anyone of the same color. negros just dont quailify for marrige just like any other qualification out there doesnt allow anyone to do anything they want.

no matter how many times the cycle goes round and round and round, there are always closet cases with the IQs of slugs repeating the same lines.

Edited by rodeo, 25 December 2008 - 01:22 AM.

#29 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

Racial discrimination, slavery, and not letting fags marry are the same thing. Hahaha. Merry Christmas slug.

Edited by Cooter, 25 December 2008 - 01:44 AM.

#30 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:40 AM

slavery? you're showing that IQ again cupcake.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com