Photo
- - - - -

HEELS! Guard the three

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

Every year its the same story. Sheesh! Ball reversal for a wide open three and splash. I think our best group as far as production and overall knowledge is Drew, Ginyard, Thompson, Davis and either Zeller or Graves. Having Zeller matchup with a three is a tough spot for him defensively but not too bad on offense. The freshmen have a long way to go.

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

Every year its the same story. Sheesh! Ball reversal for a wide open three and splash. I think our best group as far as production and overall knowledge is Drew, Ginyard, Thompson, Davis and either Zeller or Graves. Having Zeller matchup with a three is a tough spot for him defensively but not too bad on offense. The freshmen have a long way to go.

Why are you not bragging about your stellar point guard? He had 13 points and 6 asst. Now he also had 4 TO's and let both guards he was checking score a combined 50 points. I will keep you in the loop on his stat line after every game so we can discuss it since you think he is your answer at the point.

#3 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

Why are you not bragging about your stellar point guard? He had 13 points and 6 asst. Now he also had 4 TO's and let both guards he was checking score a combined 50 points. I will keep you in the loop on his stat line after every game so we can discuss it since you think he is your answer at the point.

HAHAHA! Atleast we have a true PG. Having some guard bomb us for 50 is nothing new - been happening for years. And guess what, the Heels usually win.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com