Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Amero...

23 posts in this topic

Posted

So Christians don't feel anything like the Reverend Jesse Jackson?

It is impossible for a true Christian to hate Jews...To do so is to hate your saviour. A true Christian shouldn't HATE anyone. So if you call yourself a Christian and wrap yourself in hate, then you are a liar and a hypocrit.

Posted

G:p

It is impossible for a true Christian to hate Jews...To do so is to hate your saviour. A true Christian shouldn't HATE anyone. So if you call yourself a Christian and wrap yourself in hate, then you are a liar and a hypocrit.

Well then we agree. We both don't like the same people.

Now the other 5% of conservatives I can get along with.

Posted

*preaches about being a real republican

*votes republican, sees nothing wrong with this

Posted

*preaches about being a real republican

*votes republican, sees nothing wrong with this

No I don't, because I don't HATE anyone...No matter how much I disagree with them, they have an opinion, as I have mine. I can't speak for my party. I suppose there is as much hate in that party as there is in the Dem party.

Posted

you know you're voting for a party that prides itself on doing the opposite of what jesus preached, right

Posted

you know you're voting for a party that prides itself on doing the opposite of what jesus preached, right

You both are, so why so smug?

Posted

You both are, so why so smug?

because I don't pretend that a religion guides my actions.

Also, my government of choice would be far closer to whatever Jesus' ideal would have been but that's neither here nor there

Posted

because I don't pretend that a religion guides my actions.

Also, my government of choice would be far closer to whatever Jesus' ideal would have been but that's neither here nor there

Really, how's that?

Posted

IDK. He seems pretty informed and aside from all the supremacist crap, alludes to being smart.

I for one am not gonna wait.

*goes to sell stocks and buy Ameros*

Posted

Really, how's that?

at the most, massive wealth and resource redistribution

at the least, aggressive drawback of military bases, subsidy programs, and military spending.

I'm not sure Jesus would have wanted us to wipe out Haiti's pork and agriculture industry and force the people to eat dirt, for example

Posted

it should be noted that sean hannity is responsible for getting this guy a radio show. they're close friends. sean speaks for a large chunk of conservatism in this country. hal isn't far off the republican base with his supremecist stuff.