Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade for Stephen Jackson done!

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bell and Rad for Acie Law and Jackson.

Posted · Report post

steal. i thought diaw was the main guy that gs was looking at a few weeks back?

Posted · Report post

This is a steal. This is a HUGE pickup for us.

Posted · Report post

awesome.. its tough to see Bell go, but he isnt getting younger and Rad hasnt been doing so hot as of late.. Jackson might be just what the Doc ordered

Posted · Report post

be careful taking your kids to the game, stephen jackson beats up fans

he'll refuse to report, you guys need to leave whatever fantasy island you're on. we just lost raja bell and rad for acie law

Posted · Report post

That was almost 7 years ago Sylvianlight. Jackson served his suspension, has given countless hours to community service. He's redeemed himself since then, and he isnt the first nor the last player to fall out with Don Nelson.

Posted · Report post

I like the move. Maybe we'll be able to score more than 75 points a game now.

Posted · Report post

Radmanavich is terrible. Sounds like a good deal for us here.

Posted · Report post

That was almost 7 years ago Sylvianlight. Jackson served his suspension, has given countless hours to community service. He's redeemed himself since then, and he isnt the first nor the last player to fall out with Don Nelson.

well i like jackson's stat line this season, nothing great but he does everything. if he'll actually play and keep his mouth shut i'll give him a chance.

now we just need to start nazr mohammed and we may score points

Posted · Report post

Its funny that you say this because you were talking poo about Artest in another thread for the same reason. Must just be your bromance for Lebron and your desire to down Kobe and the Lakers as much as possible. I like this trade though. Not sure how long Raja can last with that wrist. This will work if Stephen doesn't get to big of a head. If it doesn't i still applaud the Bobcats for trying to make things happen and get into the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Guys who ask for trades and dont get them (Jackson) are usually the ones that run their mouth.

Now he got his trade. He'll be fine.

I wonder how his minutes will be spread.

Do we play a big lineup for most of the game?