Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Today I was at the grocery picking up some items for my annual Thanksgiving feast. I enjoy cooking and look forward to thanksgiving every year. I take my time, pick out new recipes to mix in with the tried and true ones.

The cashier scans all my items and I pay him. He then wishes me a Merry Christmas. My fist stopped right in front of his nose, it was pure reflex.

You would think of all places to embrace Thanksgiving, it would be a grocery store.

Posted

Today I was at the grocery picking up some items for my annual Thanksgiving feast. I enjoy cooking and look forward to thanksgiving every year. I take my time, pick out new recipes to mix in with the tried and true ones.

The cashier scans all my items and I pay him. He then wishes me a Merry Christmas. My fist stopped right in front of his nose, it was pure reflex.

You would think of all places to embrace Thanksgiving, it would be a grocery store.

what was the reaction of the guy with a big fist in his face?

Posted

what was the reaction of the guy with a big fist in his face?

cleanup, register 7

Posted

Posted

Happy Holidays !

Posted

We went to a "holiday party" Saturday nite.

Nice to not have to wear a winter coat to one, but I will admit to not being in the "spirit" quite yet.

Good to get it out of the way honestly.

Posted

I'm not in the "spirit" yet either, but I will enjoy some spirits anytime.

Posted

Thanksgiving > Xmas

Posted

Halloween>>Thanksgiving>>Xmas

Xmas sucks donkey, unless you are a kid.

Posted

Hell, I love Thanxgiving so much I give all my staff the day before off also so we all can enjoy a 5 day weekend.

This year we've been invited to two dinners, my mom's at 1:00 and her dad's at 5:30. All of us are only about a 5 min. drive from each other.

It will be a good day indeed!

Posted

you Americans and your Thanksgiving right before Christmas....why don't you split those up a little just add a little more importance to both!

Either that, or why don't we just ram them all together and have a three week break and call it the holidays?