Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Merry Christmas?

28 posts in this topic

Hell, I love Thanxgiving so much I give all my staff the day before off also so we all can enjoy a 5 day weekend.

This year we've been invited to two dinners, my mom's at 1:00 and her dad's at 5:30. All of us are only about a 5 min. drive from each other.

It will be a good day indeed!

you Americans and your Thanksgiving right before Christmas....why don't you split those up a little just add a little more importance to both!

Either that, or why don't we just ram them all together and have a three week break and call it the holidays?

I get to eat two dinners too, one at 230 and one at 5 or so. Passing out later will be fantastic!!

Happy Holidays !

No. Happy Thanksgiving!

Those two "Light" radio stations in Charlotte are already playing Xmas music 24/7. They will be playing it year round before long.

If you don't like Christmas I bet X rays will show a 14 inch twig directly placed in your rectum.

I love the NEXT holiday. Im pumped for Thanksgiving(the pc kids are saying Tgiving). I will cook and eat and enjoy time with friends and family. We will get out and serve our community as best we can.

Then do all the fun parties and cards and junk before Christmas and get back out and help some more.

Then New Year's Eve, start all over again.

Any day alive is enough reason to soak it up and enjoy being in the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas as well. I just think 2 whole months of it is too much. If I started listening to christmas music now I would be sick of it by the first week of December.

I love Christmas too, actually it is my favorite time of year, but please wait until after Thanksgiving before the 24/7 Christmas music and decorating

I told my wife nothing goes up Christmas wise until after Thanksgiving, after that day she can go hog wild