• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:46 PM

I really think the Bobcats are headed in the right direction, I have most all of their games so far this season and in seasons in the past. This year our D has been really solid but the O has been terrible. Jackson is exactly what the Dr. ordered. He will be able to get some shots off on his own, plus he is a good passer and rebounder. He was one of 4 players last year to average 20+ points, 5+ assists and 5+ boards. The other guys were Wade, Lebron and CP3, pretty good company.

I also think they will make another move, probably trade Felton to get more depth and size at the 4 spot.

Overall this was a great trade and I think they will finally get things headed in the right direction.

#2 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:55 PM

I really think the Bobcats are headed in the right direction, I have most all of their games so far this season and in seasons in the past. This year our D has been really solid but the O has been terrible. Jackson is exactly what the Dr. ordered. He will be able to get some shots off on his own, plus he is a good passer and rebounder. He was one of 4 players last year to average 20+ points, 5+ assists and 5+ boards. The other guys were Wade, Lebron and CP3, pretty good company.

I also think they will make another move, probably trade Felton to get more depth and size at the 4 spot.
Overall this was a great trade and I think they will finally get things headed in the right direction.

Trading Felton will be very tough. Since he is playing under a restricted tendered contract, he can only be traded if he fully approves it.

#3 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

Trading Felton will be very tough. Since he is playing under a restricted tendered contract, he can only be traded if he fully approves it.

Thats true, I just dont think he fits with them anymore, I want to see DJ get full starting time and see how he does. Felton has so many TOs this year.

Do you think they need more PF depth??

#4 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

Its almost half time and the Bobcats have scored over 50 and our looking pretty solid, esp for Jackson's first game. Normally we would hit 50 about 2/3 the way through the 3rd quarter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users