#1 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

why are the starters playing so many minutes? all of our startes always play over 40 min a game. why, gerald always plays 43-46 min. no wonder he is so tired at end of games!

we need to trust some backups more, d. brown has looked good, give him some of geralds min, along wit grahm. keep our guys a lil fresher for end of games.

id like o see henderson get a few min too, not sayin 15 min or anything but man, he should get 3-5, short spurts put some full court press on. let him make a few plays and get breathers for the starters....

#2 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

I agree with this too. None of the younger ones are getting any minutes. I can't stand Graham though. I cringe every time he plays. What i have seen of Gerald Henderson i like and LB always says good things when he was playing but now he won't put him in.

Edited by Britneck, 17 November 2009 - 02:49 PM.

#3 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:34 PM

i swear gerald wallace plays the entire game some nights, it's absurd, i mean he's a good player and having him on the court is great, but it's an 82 game season and we're not exactly going to blow teams out and have nights where he can have half a game off

won't he run out of energy? stephen jackson played almost the entire game too against orlando. tyson chandler plays about 15 minutes though, he should be fresh

Also the worst part of this is Augustin not getting minutes, he showed a lot of potential last year, seems like we signed flip murray and graham and pretty much gave up on DJ and henderson

#4 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

LB loves his vets - similar to Foxy..

but i think DJ has taken a step back under LB.. he dusnt seem confident anymore.. scared to pull the trigger.. i know i saw him pass up a few wide open 3's last night.. he and FLip are the only spot up shooters on the team- he has to take those

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users