Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impressive outing by dook

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

See, I can give credit where due.

Posted · Report post

This is either a joke or I am dreaming right now.

Posted · Report post

Scheyer played pretty well...

Posted · Report post

Was at the game....truly a beatdown. Charlotte played skeered the first half and never recovered like so many other teams. Otherwise a dump of a stadium....narrow concourses, shitty concessions, lots of steps, bleacher seats, like going to a high school gym.

Posted · Report post

Which is why it's the best. You don't come out of that arena with something unknown on your shoe, voice gone, 5 pounds lighter from sweating so much, and your back sore. And it even got upgrades over the summer. Gah, gotta get tix for a game soon.

Posted · Report post

See, I can give credit where due.

Yeah I was at the game and Duke is a totally different team with Smith in the game. They look to run a little more and Smith was outstanding. I was also impressed with the play of Miles he is playing with some confidence now. Smith was also very confident he was looking to score or make a play every time he touched the ball. You might be eating your words about Smith, I think he is going to have a really good year.

Posted · Report post

Was at the game....truly a beatdown. Charlotte played skeered the first half and never recovered like so many other teams. Otherwise a dump of a stadium....narrow concourses, pooty concessions, lots of steps, bleacher seats, like going to a high school gym.

Okay was this your first time ever seeing Cameron on TV or in person. Everyone knows they have bleacher seats for the students that is what the stadium is known for. The only steps are leading from the student section to the seats. If you are used to Halton Arena then it is very different, Cameron is actually loud and fans get involved. At least Halton has nice concessions and an open concourse though, right?:D

Posted · Report post

Great to see Nolan back in the line-up, I haven't been this excited about Duke basketball in awhile.

Posted · Report post

When i saw "Impressive outing by Duke" and then read who started the thread, I had to pinch myself. I'm just curious, is this the first time you have ever given Duke any credit?:cheers2:

Posted · Report post

Yeah I was at the game and Duke is a totally different team with Smith in the game. They look to run a little more and Smith was outstanding. I was also impressed with the play of Miles he is playing with some confidence now. Smith was also very confident he was looking to score or make a play every time he touched the ball. You might be eating your words about Smith, I think he is going to have a really good year.
I've really been impressed with Miles' maturation. He made some moves last night that he would've never had the confidence last year to make. And it's good to know he's hit the weight room hard.

Posted · Report post

they cheated!!1

Posted · Report post

they cheated!!1

Wow you are very insightful. You call out Duke and say they will get beat and then Duke wins by 40 and you say they cheat. How about a better post I know you can do it.