Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

See, I can give credit where due.

#2 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

This is either a joke or I am dreaming right now.

#3 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:29 PM

Scheyer played pretty well...

#4 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:25 AM

Was at the game....truly a beatdown. Charlotte played skeered the first half and never recovered like so many other teams. Otherwise a dump of a stadium....narrow concourses, shitty concessions, lots of steps, bleacher seats, like going to a high school gym.

#5 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:38 AM

Which is why it's the best. You don't come out of that arena with something unknown on your shoe, voice gone, 5 pounds lighter from sweating so much, and your back sore. And it even got upgrades over the summer. Gah, gotta get tix for a game soon.

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

See, I can give credit where due.

Yeah I was at the game and Duke is a totally different team with Smith in the game. They look to run a little more and Smith was outstanding. I was also impressed with the play of Miles he is playing with some confidence now. Smith was also very confident he was looking to score or make a play every time he touched the ball. You might be eating your words about Smith, I think he is going to have a really good year.

#7 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:53 AM

Was at the game....truly a beatdown. Charlotte played skeered the first half and never recovered like so many other teams. Otherwise a dump of a stadium....narrow concourses, pooty concessions, lots of steps, bleacher seats, like going to a high school gym.

Okay was this your first time ever seeing Cameron on TV or in person. Everyone knows they have bleacher seats for the students that is what the stadium is known for. The only steps are leading from the student section to the seats. If you are used to Halton Arena then it is very different, Cameron is actually loud and fans get involved. At least Halton has nice concessions and an open concourse though, right?:D

#8 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:53 AM

Great to see Nolan back in the line-up, I haven't been this excited about Duke basketball in awhile.

#9 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:25 AM

When i saw "Impressive outing by Duke" and then read who started the thread, I had to pinch myself. I'm just curious, is this the first time you have ever given Duke any credit?:cheers2:

Edited by Britneck, 18 November 2009 - 10:53 AM.

#10 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:33 AM

Yeah I was at the game and Duke is a totally different team with Smith in the game. They look to run a little more and Smith was outstanding. I was also impressed with the play of Miles he is playing with some confidence now. Smith was also very confident he was looking to score or make a play every time he touched the ball. You might be eating your words about Smith, I think he is going to have a really good year.

I've really been impressed with Miles' maturation. He made some moves last night that he would've never had the confidence last year to make. And it's good to know he's hit the weight room hard.

#11 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,650 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:03 AM

they cheated!!1

#12 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

they cheated!!1

Wow you are very insightful. You call out Duke and say they will get beat and then Duke wins by 40 and you say they cheat. How about a better post I know you can do it.

#13 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,650 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:59 AM

lol @ you taking my thread yesterday seriously

should I have added more 1s to the end of my posts?

#14 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:01 AM

and bbqsauce

#15 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

lol @ you taking my thread yesterday seriously

should I have added more 1s to the end of my posts?

What do one's mean? Are you supposed to add those when you're joking or something? I've only been message boarding for a couple of years now so i haven't learned all the cool lingo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.