23 replies to this topic

#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

lol @ you taking my thread yesterday seriously

should I have added more 1s to the end of my posts?

Did you go to Charlotte? If so you would know they have always played well against good competition so I expected it to be closer then it was. I expected Charlotte to lose but not by that many, and that is why I took your thread seriously. I have watched them beat Cincy numerous times when Huggy Bear was there along with Pitino and his Cardinals. Duke was just way too much but I expect them to do pretty well in the A-10 because I don't think Spears can be stopped.

#17 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,098 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

What do one's mean? Are you supposed to add those when you're joking or something? I've only been message boarding for a couple of years now so i haven't learned all the cool lingo.

It's difficult to explain, other than it being an intentional typo by not hitting the shift key for the exclamation point. Usually meant to show sarcastic exclamation or faux excitement.

Actually this explains it...

http://en.wikipedia....nternet_culture

#18 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,098 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

Did you go to Charlotte? If so you would know they have always played well against good competition so I expected it to be closer then it was. I expected Charlotte to lose but not by that many, and that is why I took your thread seriously. I have watched them beat Cincy numerous times when Huggy Bear was there along with Pitino and his Cardinals. Duke was just way too much but I expect them to do pretty well in the A-10 because I don't think Spears can be stopped.

Like you I expected it to be closer a little closer than it was. But I was not serious when I said we were going to beat duke down.

This is a young undersized team. Duke is both huge this year and always a great perimeter defense team. It's just an awful matchup.

#19 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:07 PM

It's difficult to explain, other than it being an intentional typo by not hitting the shift key for the exclamation point. Usually meant to show sarcastic exclamation or faux excitement.

Actually this explains it...

http://en.wikipedia....nternet_culture

Haha. Nice. I'd rep if i could.

#20 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:26 PM

Like you I expected it to be closer a little closer than it was. But I was not serious when I said we were going to beat duke down.

This is a young undersized team. Duke is both huge this year and always a great perimeter defense team. It's just an awful matchup.

Srsly!!!1111omgwtfeleventyonebbq

#21 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,098 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

lol!!1eleven!!1chilisbabybackribsbbqsauce

#22 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

I was impressed with Miles and Nolen...It was hard to evaluate much as Charlotte played like scared school girls, but impressive nonetheless.

#23 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

That was truly an epic beat down. I was so disappointed. I didn't expect Charlotte to win, but like you, I expected it to be a lot closer than it was. They looked scared from the beginning and after the quick turnovers, they looked like they didn't even care anymore. Charlotte is a better team than that, but that really knocked my expectations for the year down a level. We're playing GT, Louisville, and Tennessee (who is arguably better than Duke) in OOC this year as well, so we could be in for a few more beat downs if the team doesn't grow a nut sack.

Congrats to Duke fans. Can we borrow your coach for a week as a consultant? Maybe he can beat the Bobby Lutz out of the team.

#24 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,967 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:35 PM

Duke might be an Elite 8 team this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com