Photo
- - - - -

Game 11: Bobcats@76ers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:34 PM

Bobcats trail 50-56 halfway thru the 3rd. GO BOBCATS!!!

#2 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:01 PM

boris diaw getting raped by elton brand, tough to watch, i like elton brand's style of play a lot more and like duke, but feel bad for diaw

#3 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:14 PM

I gotta stop betting on the Cats just cause they are my team.

#4 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

way to go diaw, it's frustrating playing hurt and having a bad game, but he clearly didn't quit, got a couple buckets and a couple offensive boards at vital times

#5 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:30 PM

raymond felton has to go, gerald wallace was wide open for a dunk and felton refused to pass to him

lol don't even get a shot on the last possession, embarrassing.

playing the right way?

Edited by sylvianlight, 18 November 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#6 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:32 PM

Come on man.

#7 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:32 PM

Disgusting loss for the Bobcats. Alot of poor execution in the clutch.

#8 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:42 PM

Can we just move the team somewhere, this is just terrible. Unless BJ sells the team we are screwed.

#9 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

We have got to have the worst starting PG in the league, and LB's playing calling in stretch was nothing short of terrible.

Up 3 and the ball goes nowhere near Stephen Jackson...Shaking my ******* head, Once losers always losers I guess.

#10 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

:frown2: Whats up with Wallace and Diaw. They were our best scorers and now what? Jackson may be good but he can't win it alone.

#11 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:32 AM

Jackson is a selfish ball player. Taking too many shots and not being part of the offensive flow. He's a black hole. I suppose that's what you get when you go after "cheap scoring".

#12 Ounce

Ounce

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:23 AM

Jackson is a selfish ball player. Taking too many shots and not being part of the offensive flow. He's a black hole. I suppose that's what you get when you go after "cheap scoring".

Oh so thats why he generally puts up 5+ assist most nights? Get a clue. The major problem right now with the Cats is Felton's clutch time hero mode that he goes into at the end of the games. He lowers his head and charges for the rim without a clue about what's going on around him, and then chucks something up once he gets anywhere close to the rim. This might work for DWade or Lebron as the zebra's will help them out but Felton is never going to get it that easy. I'm tired of him creating empty possesions and turnovers for us at the end of winnable games. He broke our back last night when we had the lead with that horrible possesion and he blew our momentum late in the Orlando game Monday the same way.

Don't get me wrong, I think Felton is a warrior and I love the guy for it but I really feel like he's digressed lately in his overall PG skills.

#13 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

Don't get me wrong, I think Felton is a warrior and I love the guy for it but I really feel like he's digressed lately in his overall PG skills.

He was doing the same thing last year. He won us some games... but he definitely lost quite a few as well. It can be very hard to watch. I don't know why LB doesn't pull his ass out of the game more often for that poo.

#14 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:31 AM

Felton has a good game every now and then, but he's far from the #1 PG we need him to be.