• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

Forget statistics, the past, blah blah. Can the Panthers shake off the crushing, humilliating, embarrising, shamefull, pathetic, ridiculous, defeat from last Sunday? Will Drew Brees pass for over 400 yards to pass Dan Marino? This season, the home team in the South has had an amazing record at home. What are your thoughts? Can anyone on the smack forum think? Or will they just bring junk?

#2 runrunpass

runrunpass

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

fug you.

#3 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

U guys have 18 players on IR, you can't win.

#4 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

U guys have 18 players on IR, you can't win.

I would agree with that. No way a team with 18 players on IR can beat a team that is injury free this time of year. If somehow they pulled it off it would be one of the most devastating losses in Panther history.

#5 runrunpass

runrunpass

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:31 AM

The only reason we beat them 30-7 is because Martin Gramatica, Mark Simoneau and Aaron Stecker are on IR.

#6 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:58 AM

Forget statistics, the past, blah blah. Can the Panthers shake off the crushing, humilliating, embarrising, shamefull, pathetic, ridiculous, defeat from last Sunday? Will Drew Brees pass for over 400 yards to pass Dan Marino? This season, the home team in the South has had an amazing record at home. What are your thoughts? Can anyone on the smack forum think? Or will they just bring junk?

Bringing out statistics isn't thinking? Get a brain you fuging idiot.

#7 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:27 AM

no point in talking smack with this clown, he already has his "excuse" for the loss ready to go. if the saints win(they wont), its because carolina is horrible, and if they lose its because the whole team is on IR

#8 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

Bringing out statistics isn't thinking? Get a brain you f*cking idiot.

No, it's not you mindless clown.

#9 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

A 70saintsfan will you wear a bag over your head even if you don't go to the game on sunday, I know it's a New Orleans Saints tradition?

#10 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:34 AM

Lets see...the Panthers have won 6 straight games in your house.....the Panthers lost last Sunday on a wind gust.....the Panthers have the #2 seed staring straight at them....and you are THE AINTS

Panthers 34

AINTS 16

Bottom feeders as usual.....you guys didn't get the name AINTS for no reason :thumbsup:

#11 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,863 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

Brees will finish with 201 yards... only half way there

#12 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

Forget statistics, the past, blah blah. Can the Panthers shake off the crushing, humilliating, embarrising, shamefull, pathetic, ridiculous, defeat from last Sunday?

to answer this question, Yes we can. your problem is you CAN'T shake your crushing, humilliating, embarrising, shamefull, pathetic, ridiculous teams history of being a losing franchise. Your team is the laughing stock of the nfl. You know whats even more sad is your team has been around for 30 years give or take and you have never even stepped on a superbowl field to even participate.

I normally don't pose questions, but would you rather pull for a year after year loser like the Aints, who have never been to a SB or pull for the panthers who in their short franchise history have an NFC championship, and have been to 3 NFC Championship games and 1 SB appearance?

Hmmmm..... If you say you'd take the Aints, you're obviously an idiot.

#13 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,466 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

You post this crap and say we can't think?? Going into the Meadowlands last Sunday to play the Giants and losing in overtime after having a chance to win in regulation is not crushing, humiliating or pathetic. Your post on the other hand is surely pathetic and ridiculous as well.

As for the home teams winning, this will end this week. Record or not the saints defense still sucks and can't stop the run. Our defense aside we can and still will run up the down the field. And our team will be highly motivated to win. I think it won't matter how many yards your offense gets if you can't stop the other team. I won't mind winning 35-27. In the end we will outscore you. If it comes down to defenses, our banged up defense is still better than yours. I hope we both get what we want. Brees can get 500 yards as long as we win the game. But since team rarely gets into the postseason I can see why individual records seem more important. Obviously team goals aren't that important.

#14 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:00 PM

to answer this question, Yes we can. your problem is you CAN'T shake your crushing, humilliating, embarrising, shamefull, pathetic, ridiculous teams history of being a losing franchise. Your team is the laughing stock of the nfl. You know whats even more sad is your team has been around for 30 years give or take and you have never even stepped on a superbowl field to even participate.

I normally don't pose questions, but would you rather pull for a year after year loser like the Aints, who have never been to a SB or pull for the panthers who in their short franchise history have an NFC championship, and have been to 3 NFC Championship games and 1 SB appearance?

Hmmmm..... If you say you'd take the Aints, you're obviously an idiot.

It's a sickness. Good post, though. I think saying were the laughing stock is a little much, try the Raiders and Detroit for those honors.

#15 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

You post this crap and say we can't think?? Going into the Meadowlands last Sunday to play the Giants and losing in overtime after having a chance to win in regulation is not crushing, humiliating or pathetic. Your post on the other hand is surely pathetic and ridiculous as well.

As for the home teams winning, this will end this week. Record or not the saints defense still sucks and can't stop the run. Our defense aside we can and still will run up the down the field. And our team will be highly motivated to win. I think it won't matter how many yards your offense gets if you can't stop the other team. I won't mind winning 35-27. In the end we will outscore you. If it comes down to defenses, our banged up defense is still better than yours. I hope we both get what we want. Brees can get 500 yards as long as we win the game. But since team rarely gets into the postseason I can see why individual records seem more important. Obviously team goals aren't that important.

I agree,your defense is better, even beat up. Ours wasn't good when healthy. I still think this will be a close game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.