Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions on the Hawks?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

We look really great for the first time in years. Playing incredibly smart basketball. Very athletic across the board. I'm a bit pessimistic about the Hawks but i find it hard to not be a little giddy about how they're doing. Just curious as to what everyone else thinks.

Posted

This looks like the year where they can play consistent and get a top 3 seed.

Posted

too bad with the lack of parity in the nba they have absolutely no chance at a championship, but they are definitely a really good team

Posted

There is plenty of parity in the NBA. Just not every team has a chance in hell at the championship which doesn't bother me.

The Hawks are looking really good. Smith has finally stopped launching 3's and I've always loved Horford. The upgrade from Flip to Crawford is huge as well. They are definitely to 4 in the East again and maybe could sneak into 3rd. Once the playoffs start it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took out the C's even though they are my favs to come out in the East. They match up really well with them.

Posted

Wow what a game and finish!!!

Hawks almost blew that one, but wow what a play by Smith.

Posted

There is plenty of parity in the NBA. Just not every team has a chance in hell at the championship which doesn't bother me.

The Hawks are looking really good. Smith has finally stopped launching 3's and I've always loved Horford. The upgrade from Flip to Crawford is huge as well. They are definitely to 4 in the East again and maybe could sneak into 3rd. Once the playoffs start it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took out the C's even though they are my favs to come out in the East. They match up really well with them.

If they keep playing like this i have my sights higher than a 3 seed.

Posted

i notice the hawks have won 7 straight bobcats have lost 7 straight

which streak ends first?

Posted

Hawks'. Not even a question.