Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Anybody here have Cameron Indoor connections?

2 posts in this topic

I have never been there. Lifelong fan and would love to go at least one time.

Holla

• Topics

• Just from the movie. I didn't guess that she was bringing all the black dudes in, but I knew right away the family was collecting blacks and the mom was using hypnosis to keep them there. I was like, yep ... evil white people. Neat.
    • Has a visit with Carolina. Ran under a 7 second 3 cone drill. Underrated blocker, go watch him matched up vs Texas A&M. Reminds me of Jordan Reed and is bigger and faster than him when he entered the league     
    • ive dug and dug on Cam Robinson. more and more i think hes had bad coaching at Alabama. most scouts say that he has different footwork from one play to the next. when his footwork is right, hes a badass. he haS bad habits, but is the most talented big man in the draft when it comes to upside. he needs a great OL coach.  worst case he can start at right tackle tomorrow. then we could move daryl to guard if tray and norwell both leave. he gives us a lot of options and can be a dominant left tackle if he can get consistent footwork.  he handled Garrett. he didnt handle carl lawson. lawson is a tactician, thats why he could take advantage of robinsons bad habits.