Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC/'Cuse

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh you misspoke, I just think you don't know what you are talking about. Syracuse is just as young and inexperienced as your guys, and they took you to the woodshed. Don't make excuses you guys will get better but so will they that is the bottom line their ceiling is just as high if not higher than yours. The two big issues are the shooting and the PG play and I have said that from the beginning, those two have to get better before you have a shot at anything.

Who do you root for again? I gotta hear this.

Posted

I smell a bunch of haters getting their shots in now because they know what pain is coming...The heels are going to take lumps this year, but their athleticism and talent will be too much for the haters and they know it. I don't blame them for taking shots, they have had to deal with much anguish and they know what Roy has done recruiting.

BTW, any compliment i paid to dook playing well earlier I take it back. Duck Fook! Let me know why you guys grow a set and play somebody.

You sound like the hater, please don't take back your compliment it meant so much to all of us. Fact of the matter is UNC is not very good right now and you guys just keep saying "just wait, just wait until March." We play who we play got Arizona St. and then maybe Uconn it is a tournament and we play whoever wins. You guys have played your share of cupcakes this year too but I have to admit you guys have a tough schedule coming up though.

Posted

Who do you root for again? I gotta hear this.

Do you not see my championship banners on my avatar? Duke of course and I think we are young as well but have some pretty good experience in Scheyer and Singler. Do you think we are as good as we are going to get or have you not watched a Duke game this year?

Posted

No actually I think dook can get better. But do I think they have a championship caliber team? No. I'm not even sure UNC or dook will be the one to win the ACC this year. Could be Clemson.

But you guys who are making a big deal about this are probably the same ones that were making a big hoopla over Santa Clara a few years ago. Who cares if you lose a game or two before the ACC season starts, unless you have an experienced team who shouldn't lose those games.

UNC will have some bad games like against Syracuse, and they'll have some good games and they'll be in between. But I'd be willing to bet we don't lose more than 10 games this season. This isn't our year, but watch out when Marshall, Bullock, and Barnes get to UNC next year...then the real fun begins all over again.

Posted

No actually I think dook can get better. But do I think they have a championship caliber team? No. I'm not even sure UNC or dook will be the one to win the ACC this year. Could be Clemson.

But you guys who are making a big deal about this are probably the same ones that were making a big hoopla over Santa Clara a few years ago. Who cares if you lose a game or two before the ACC season starts, unless you have an experienced team who shouldn't lose those games.

UNC will have some bad games like against Syracuse, and they'll have some good games and they'll be in between. But I'd be willing to bet we don't lose more than 10 games this season. This isn't our year, but watch out when Marshall, Bullock, and Barnes get to UNC next year...then the real fun begins all over again.

After Zeller transfers and Davis goes pro?

Posted

After Zeller transfers and Davis goes pro?
We're talking about Carolina here, not dook. They have the history of having players transfer. Zeller won't transfer. Davis may go pro, but I haven't heard that. In any case, you must not have watched any of those Harrison Barnes clips on scout. Kid is a player...he does it all. Bullock is one of the best perimeter players in his class, if not THE best. If Davis goes pro, that would probably change my outlook though. We need him down low. I haven't seen enough of the Wears but they look more comfortable on the perimeter. We can't have everybody jacking up jumpshots.

Posted

Carolina will be fine. No need to hit the panic button just because Syracuse beat them good in the 2nd half. UNC played the best zone team in the country and that didnt help when your trying to pound the ball inside. UNC will only get better as the season goes forward.

Posted

Can we give 'Cuse some credit here? This team was picked to finish fuggin 6th in the Big East. They look like they are good enough to win the conference.

Posted

Can we give 'Cuse some credit here? This team was picked to finish fuggin 6th in the Big East. They look like they are good enough to win the conference.

And how about LeMoyne? The Fighting Lemurs deserve some rep.

Posted

And how about LeMoyne? The Fighting Lemurs deserve some rep.

LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Syracuse was just on...they're not going undefeated either. But they damn sure won't finish in 6th place in the Big East. Then again, what if they are the 6th best team in the Big East? The rest of the country is in trouble.

Posted

Hopefully, both Duke and Carolina end up hitting the panic button this year. :)

Posted

LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Syracuse was just on...they're not going undefeated either. But they damn sure won't finish in 6th place in the Big East. Then again, what if they are the 6th best team in the Big East? The rest of the country is in trouble.

UConn, WV, Villanova, Louisville....that's four right there.