• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

You UNC fans are fooling yourselves if you think this team will lose fewer than 12 games.

Seriously?

I'll take a piece of that action...

#62 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:48 AM

UConn, WV, Villanova, Louisville....that's four right there.

Villanova... No Uconn... no ..the other two..yes.

#63 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

Big East is loaded again. I wouldn't doubt Syracuse has six conference losses. Think about it...Notre Dame has Harangody back, St. John's is supposedly much improved, Cincinnati is always dangerous, Georgetown ditto. Then there is always that one slipup against a Seton Hall or someone like that you weren't expecting.

#64 xXxBretWeedxXx

xXxBretWeedxXx

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:02 AM

The Big East is basketball's version of the SEC in football. It doesn't matter how good I think Syracuse is going to be this year. The schedule is tough every year.

#65 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

All I know is that anybody that thinks Roy won't have his team playing better basketball a month from now is just blinded by hate. Sure, Drew II will probably never be the point guard that Ty Lawson was, but he will learn and he will get better, and so will all of those freshmen. Roy's style of basketball is kind of on the edge of out of control in the first place, and it's a lot harder to run the way he wants to when he has kids that don't know what the hell they're doing yet. It will take a little time, for sure.

#66 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

All I know is that anybody that thinks Roy won't have his team playing better basketball a month from now is just blinded by hate. Sure, Drew II will probably never be the point guard that Ty Lawson was, but he will learn and he will get better, and so will all of those freshmen. Roy's style of basketball is kind of on the edge of out of control in the first place, and it's a lot harder to run the way he wants to when he has kids that don't know what the hell they're doing yet. It will take a little time, for sure.

I don't know the ACC as well as you UNC fans do, but I'm sure there are more than a handful of experienced guard combinations who will know how to exploit that weakness. And in tight games, those teams are more likely to win. Especially in their gyms.

#67 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

Every team should get better that is the point. The more you play together and practice together the better you should get. LD2 is not ready and won't be ready this year. He is just not the point guard to lead that team, we should just call him QT2.

#68 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

I actually expected to lose this one, but wow, that got out of hand fast.

Ron Burgundy: "That escalated quickly."

#69 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

Ron Burgundy: "That escalated quickly."

lol, Fake Rep.

"I saw that!! Brick killed a guy!!"

#70 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:16 PM

You may want to find a safe house.

#71 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

Big East is loaded again. I wouldn't doubt Syracuse has six conference losses. Think about it...Notre Dame has Harangody back, St. John's is supposedly much improved, Cincinnati is always dangerous, Georgetown ditto. Then there is always that one slipup against a Seton Hall or someone like that you weren't expecting.

You forgot WVU favorites to win the Big East this year. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com