Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Scheyer

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe not a true point guard or flashy but he is getting the job done 17 ppg. and 6 asst. per game and hasn't turn the ball over yet this year.

Posted

Larry Drew is a better pg! LMAO!

Posted

^ keep rippin on LD and remember this conversation when he is a senior.

Posted

He will probably transfer before he is a Senior, Marshall will come in as a freshman and be better then Drew. I know Larry Drew 1 is already pissed about the new pg coming in and had talked about his son transferring already.

Posted

I think you should make a thread about every player on Duke's roster.

Posted

Too bad Green isn't still here so he could tea-bag Scheyer like he did Paulus. The team's going to have to appoint a successor to Green for that department this year. Maybe Justin Watts.

Posted

I think you should make a thread about every player on Duke's roster.

I probably will I think Andre Dawkins is next and then Miles Plumlee:D

Posted

Too bad Green isn't still here so he could tea-bag Scheyer like he did Paulus. The team's going to have to appoint a successor to Green for that department this year. Maybe Justin Watts.

Yeah tea-bag, that was a nice dunk got to give credit where credit is due, but Watts has to get on the floor first. What is he averaging like 8 minutes a game?

Posted

The second coming of Quentin Thomas. I can't wait. :lol:

Posted

You really know nothing about your own team. If you think Drew is gonna be a force when he is a senior you are going to be disappointed. Isn't Kendall Marshall, the next Jason Kidd???

Let's keep in mind Drew is going up against the easy part of the schedule right now too. Just think about that, the guards he will face will only get better as the season rolls on.

Posted

I am not sold on LD and I am a Carolina fan. I dont think he will be a UNC standout after he is gone by any means...just happy to hear there are some guys coming in the next 2 years that will give us a boost at the guard position.

Posted

I am not sold on LD and I am a Carolina fan. I dont think he will be a UNC standout after he is gone by any means...just happy to hear there are some guys coming in the next 2 years that will give us a boost at the guard position.

I think LD II's problem is that he just tries too hard at times. Roy wants to play as fast as possible, and with this team I'm not sure that's a good thing right now. LD goes too far with his dribble sometimes and gets himself into trouble. I think he will work it out with more experience. The problem is even worse for Henson. He's playing a position that he doesn't look comfortable in, but he really can't play the four because he'll get pushed around inside, especially in the ACC. This whole team is a work in progress and I don't expect to see them really gel until about mid January.