Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Carolina Panthers are you?

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

bP-- Jake Delhomme:

You are the risky gunslinger. Unafraid and a leader, who will do everything in your power to guide your brothers through the darkest of days. You might even try too hard sometimes, but you can never honestly say you didn't give it your All.

Posted · Report post

Facebook Fail

Posted · Report post

Julius Peppers

You are the large, quiet type. One who does not like spotlight, but will not hesitate to stand up to a challenge. Sometimes people mistake your meekness for weakness, but don't let it affect you. You know those people couldn't walk in your shoes for a minute, let alone a day.

Posted · Report post

Julius Peppers

You are the large, quiet type. One who does not like spotlight, but will not hesitate to stand up to a challenge. Sometimes people mistake your meekness for weakness, but don't let it affect you. You know those people couldn't walk in your shoes for a minute, let alone a day.

Same here

Posted · Report post

I don't have facebook so can't find out.

Posted · Report post

this

Posted · Report post

I am Thomas Davis -

You are the silent assassin. Ready to lay the Boom on whoever is causing a ruckus. If they need to be sat down and put in time out, you are the one to do it. You have all the power and speed to do so, but be sure not to over-pursue your enemy, for you might be caught out of position and on the wrong path.

Posted · Report post

Haha, Im JOHN FOX ---

You are the decision maker, the head of the household. You help out your family and friends but are secretive in your ways. Be careful though, even though your decisiveness is a great attribute, we can all still learn something from time to time.

Posted · Report post

I'm going to see if I can get my son to log on for me...

Posted · Report post

I got Jake lol

Posted · Report post

I made the quiz last night.. consider it a present to all of you for the holidays..

:)