Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Building a man cave...advice needed

61 posts in this topic

Posted

no true man cave is complete without a urinal!

Bullsh!t!!!! Open door, piss outside!

You are welcome! :D

Posted

Bullsh!t!!!! Open door, piss outside!

You are welcome! :D

did you forget about the weather up here?!

A urinal sends the signal to the womenz....get out of here!

Also, it gives you a good reason to use their bathroom to drop a deuce...you don't want to do that in the man cave

Posted

did you forget about the weather up here?!

A urinal sends the signal to the womenz....get out of here!

Also, it gives you a good reason to use their bathroom to drop a deuce...you don't want to do that in the man cave

Kinda have a point....but the way the Panthers are playing.....we are used to smelling "the deuce".

:D

Posted

My preferred spot has a 500-600 s.f man cave room. If this becomes a reality I will post a floor plan.

I have shied away from the projector setup but I am open to ideas

that maybe tight sizewise, depending on the setup. i dont pimp barley anything, but after buying russian twins, my projector is next on all-time buys. true man craves need both flat tv and projector. check around newegg.......http://bensbargains.net/ foggle after you pick your viewing mode. i have a few great projector sites as well. have you seen a new HD 100 in+ projector in action? if not find out where you can see for yourself.

Posted

no true man cave is complete without a urinal!

Thats what the sink is for at the bar.

Also I would suggest not getting a pool table unless you play alot. Nice to have but takes up so much room.

Posted

that maybe tight sizewise, depending on the setup. i dont pimp barley anything, but after buying russian twins, my projector is next on all-time buys. true man craves need both flat tv and projector. check around newegg.......http://bensbargains.net/ foggle after you pick your viewing mode. i have a few great projector sites as well. have you seen a new HD 100 in+ projector in action? if not find out where you can see for yourself.

I saw an 80"... ok fine i am warming up to the idea...

Posted

If you need a kegerator, just ask.

Posted

If you need a kegerator, just ask.

Free?

Posted

Also I would suggest not getting a pool table unless you play alot. Nice to have but takes up so much room.

you piss in your own sink? wow, I typically only do that at other people's houses!

Posted

They actually have one in that room now. I don't want one.

Posted

put a fish tank in your man cave

pc1.jpg

Posted

One of the bonus rooms we looked at. The bottom 8 is probably more like a 10 or 11.