Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Crash Outside Home

87 posts in this topic

and now Tiger and his wife are refusing to meet with police..............Only way to avoid your wife going to jail for domestic abuse I suppose.

Supposedly no blood on the steering wheel or in the truck from the "accident" yet his face was bloody.

This sounds like a great movie for lifetime to air Tuesday morning at 2:00 am.

I don't understand why these women don't go into these kind of relationships (marrying a rich, powerful and/or successful man) with their eyes open. 99/100 these guys will cheat on you.

I don't understand why these women don't go into these kind of relationships (marrying a rich, powerful and/or successful man) with their eyes open. 99/100 these guys will cheat on you.

I think most do...it's the 3%-5% that don't that you hear about. Tiger's wife is European, she was probably unaware.

This comes to mind.... won't end well

nicolebrownREX_468x630.jpg

Comparing Tiger Woods to OJ Simpson?

Really?

Comparing Tiger Woods to OJ Simpson?

Really?

Only if Nicole beat up OJ.

I think most do...it's the 3%-5% that don't that you hear about. Tiger's wife is European, she was probably unaware.

From what I understand, those women "let it slide" as it's the culture - at least for Italian and Spanish cultures.

I've never cheated on a woman, probably because my first girlfriend told me if I ever cheated on her she'd take my cock off with a blowtorch. And meant it.

I've never cheated on a woman because I'm not a dickhead. Guess my parents raised me correctly.

Yea, it her fault.