• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:43 AM

I've never cheated on a woman because I'm not a dickhead. Guess my parents raised me correctly.

I haven't, either. But you know what? If I was rich and famous and beautiful women made themselves available to me left and right, I can't say that I would say "no" every single time. It would be especially hard for athletes and politicians who travel all the time. You're an NBA player. Your old lady has been nagging you lately. You're staying in Oklahoma City and the cutest little girl you've ever seen waits on you and makes it obvious that she's yours if you want her. Wouldn't you be thinking A. "God it would be nice to make love to someone who didn't nag me afterward"? and B. "It's Oklahoma City...the wife will never find out."?????

#62 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:02 AM

You're staying in Oklahoma City and the cutest little girl you've ever seen waits on you and makes it obvious that she's yours if you want her. Wouldn't you be thinking A. "God it would be nice to make love to someone who didn't nag me afterward"? and B. "It's Oklahoma City...the wife will never find out."?????

/backs out out of thread slowly, leaving Meat to his pedophilia fantasies.

#63 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

Ladies; real talk incoming.

If you marry a man who makes enough money to get another woman to fug him and you annoy the poo out of him enough, he will go and fug that other woman.

#64 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

Also Meat loves little girls. That's the other bit of real talk for this thread.

#65 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Also Meat loves little girls. That's the other bit of real talk for this thread.

Actually I prefer girls my age or older. I think YOU are the one projecting.

#66 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,049 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:58 AM

Looks like he's more Asian than black after all.

:smilielol5:

#67 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

I don't understand why these women don't go into these kind of relationships (marrying a rich, powerful and/or successful man) with their eyes open. 99/100 these guys will cheat on you.

Or why men with money like this even gets married. If you cheat and get caught, you are going to be giving her half your money. Or some woman convinces you that she is in love with you, sticks with it for a couple of years and then takes him to the cleaners so she can have a payday and never have to work again.

#68 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,959 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

I'm with Meat on this one. Never cheated, a lot of it is because of my own personal convictions - if someone really gorgeous threw themselves at me when I was out of town, I want to believe I'd say no. The ones that have have been no problem to handle.

Also, I'm not being told how great I am 24/7 like Tiger is. After a while he might just do it out of boredom to see what happens.

#69 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:09 PM

This comes to mind.... won't end well

Posted Image

totally off topic and I'm prob gonna go to hell for this...

but jesus h christ she's got some scary mutha flippin' man hands

#70 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

They look like talons.

#71 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

totally off topic and I'm prob gonna go to hell for this...

but jesus h christ she HAD some scary mutha flippin' man hands

fixed.

#72 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Or why men with money like this even gets married. If you cheat and get caught, you are going to be giving her half your money. Or some woman convinces you that she is in love with you, sticks with it for a couple of years and then takes him to the cleaners so she can have a payday and never have to work again.

Score one for JF!

#73 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

If you're a celeb and don't sign a prenup you deserve whatever happens to your money.

#74 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

COUGH Brooke Gordon COUGH

#75 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

Another woman has come forward...this one doesn't deny it and has hundreds of texts from Tiger to prove it. A 21-year old cocktail waitress from Vegas.

Authorities are looking to press charges, but not on his wife. They want to charge Tiger for DUI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.