Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wife says she does not feel sexy?!?!?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

i know...im just saying u women make me crazy!!!!!!

Posted

If you didn't care, it wouldn't drive you crazy. Pretty simple and easy.

Posted

If you didn't care, it wouldn't drive you crazy. Pretty simple and easy.

point taken

Posted

Give her a 9 iron, hit a fire hydrant, and a tree, and take it from there.

Seems to be working for others this day and time.

:cheers2:

Posted

My best friend has similar issues, she's incredibly attractive but doesn't always feel it because she can put on weight if she doesn't constantly watch herself. She's not my girlfriend, but her favorite possession is a love letter I wrote her when she was down about her weight.

As simple as it sounds, it does wonders for the ego to have someone tell you that you're beautiful. If you don't want to write a long letter, just go up to her when she's totally unmadeup, look her in the eyes and tell her what she means to you.

Posted

My best friend has similar issues, she's incredibly attractive but doesn't always feel it because she can put on weight if she doesn't constantly watch herself. She's not my girlfriend, but her favorite possession is a love letter I wrote her when she was down about her weight.

As simple as it sounds, it does wonders for the ego to have someone tell you that you're beautiful. If you don't want to write a long letter, just go up to her when she's totally unmadeup, look her in the eyes and tell her what she means to you.

finally! someone listens to me....

but you can't be overbearing a/b it...or Mr. Nice guy either...you do it too much and too cheesy, it gets old and insincere rather quickly

Posted

but you can't be overbearing a/b it...or Mr. Nice guy either...you do it too much and too cheesy, it gets old and insincere rather quickly

o I listened to you...and I agree with you...I just like to be the usual ass that I am :D

Posted

I'm sorry, but if my husband did that crap I'd bust out laughing...maybe it's the way you worded it..but still...

women feel less sexy b/c

1. recent weight gain

and/or

2. not being paid enough attention

you telling her she's hot isn't going to solve the problem over night...it's a head thing with us chicks

you are def the exception to the rule...

Posted

I do (almost) all these things with my fiancee all the time so she won't realize that I'm not in her class at all. So far so good so this is some good advice here.

Posted

BS. If I did that crap she'd cut off my balls with a Sawz-All when I was asleep.

Posted

Haha, she's not exactly the most sentimental girl in the world either. She likes to pick on me for being sappy, then privately tells me to never change :)

Posted

BS. If I did that crap she'd cut off my balls with a Sawz-All when I was asleep.

I was referring to him listening to the reasons why we get insecure...you know me scrum...I'm the least cheesy person when it comes to that crap...its all in the way you say poo too...like i said earlier...if Mr. Wino rolled over and said some poo like that to me..I would die laughing