Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ldii

41 posts in this topic

Posted

You pointed out nothing. The link I provided has Ed Davis being drafted before both Patterson and Cousins. Ed is better...just deal with it and move on.

The other link to the game stats shows Deon scored one more point and got only 2 less rebounds in about 6 minutes less on the court. Davis was one point away from a double-double with 13 minutes less playing time.

BTW....UNC 2005 & 2009 National Champs. dook hasn't been past the sweet sixteen since 2004. bwahahahahah!

Posted

Find it funny that everyones ragging on UNC beating Nevada by 7, and saying UK is gonna beat them down. Hey, Miami (OH) got beat by a buzzer beater and they a Pac-10 bottom feeder took them to overtime and should have won. I think UNC will beat UK pretty bad.

Posted

Find it funny that everyones ragging on UNC beating Nevada by 7, and saying UK is gonna beat them down. Hey, Miami (OH) got beat by a buzzer beater and they a Pac-10 bottom feeder took them to overtime and should have won. I think UNC will beat UK pretty bad.

Why do you think that?

Posted

You pointed out nothing. The link I provided has Ed Davis being drafted before both Patterson and Cousins. Ed is better...just deal with it and move on.

The other link to the game stats shows Deon scored one more point and got only 2 less rebounds in about 6 minutes less on the court. Davis was one point away from a double-double with 13 minutes less playing time.

BTW....UNC 2005 & 2009 National Champs. dook hasn't been past the sweet sixteen since 2004. bwahahahahah!

Who cares where the NBA projects them look at the stats this year that is what matters. All I am saying is that UNC doesn't have a huge advantage down low it is probably a push. Now UNC is deeper so foul trouble could push UNC to having an advantage because their three best players play the same position. We will see I think UK has the advantage because of their guards but they are both young so who knows. Neither team is playing very well right now.

Posted

Because he hates UK :lol:

Posted

Because he hates UK :lol:

So he is a typical UNC fan and can't think rationally.:biggrin: I don't like UK but I can objectively look at a game and I guess they can't. It just makes me laugh that they are all like Htar and can't break down their own teams strengths and weaknesses, and then if they get called out or stuck they say well we won the championship in 2005 and 2009, because that is relevant with this years team right?

Posted

And if you ask anyone with a modicum of college basketball knowledge, who would they take: Patterson or Davis- they'll take Patterson. Period.

Posted

And if you ask anyone with a modicum of college basketball knowledge, who would they take: Patterson or Davis- they'll take Patterson. Period.

Yeah 17 ppg. and 9 reb and almost 2 blocks per game for his college career is pretty good. Davis for his career is 9 ppg. 7 reb and 3 blocks. Cousins is better then Patterson in my opinion. That is why it is a push in my opinion, but UNC is deeper at that position so fouls could be huge.

Posted

Thank you.

Posted

That's an opinion. Don't state it like it's a fact. You think because you say it, it makes it true? We'll see at the end of the year who get's drafted where, and I guarantee you Davis gets drafted before Patterson....then I'll bump this thread and show you how much college basketball knowledge you guys actually have.

Posted

That's an opinion. Don't state it like it's a fact. You think because you say it, it makes it true?

You're doing the exact same thing.

Anyway...how is Carolina a favorite tonight vs. MSU? Make sense to anyone not named Htar or Stankowalski?

Posted

Yes, it's an opinion based upon cold hard stats. Not to mention that Patterson is an all around amazing, humble person.

I don't necessarily equate drafted spot to who is "better"