Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man has to make brutal decision

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

that is awful!!

Posted · Report post

they better have a suicide watch on those people

Posted · Report post

I am sure some snarky internet asshole is itching to post what this guy should have done...

Posted · Report post

I am sure some snarky internet asshole is itching to post what this guy should have done...

Yeah, I would like to say I would die trying to save my kids, but you don't know what the situation was and what you would actually do in a situation like that...

Posted · Report post

Im with you, biscuit..I definitely would say kids first, but I wasnt there. The article says they could see the car's taillights 3 feet down. I dont know how bad the river must be, but I would rather die attempting to save them then live with the fact that maybe I could have if I tried...

Posted · Report post

Im with you, biscuit..I definitely would say kids first, but I wasnt there. The article says they could see the car's taillights 3 feet down. I dont know how bad the river must be, but I would rather die attempting to save them then live with the fact that maybe I could have if I tried...

hard to say anything when I have a lovely wife and a daughter on the way...just tragic!!

Posted · Report post

The kid was 13. He probably figured the kid had a better chance of escaping by himself than his wife did.

Posted · Report post

Man, that sucks. Bad thing is the man has to live with the choice even though he might not have even been able to rescue his son, since he was in a submerged car.

Posted · Report post

It's terrible, but it's also sad that this is how the story is being framed. The man saved a life.

Posted · Report post

Shhhh....Delhommey hasn't been in this thread yet.