Photo
- - - - -

Ahmadinejad's Christmas Message: Jesus Would Oppose Warmongers, Occupiers, Terrorists

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#1 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

Ahmadinejad's Christmas Message: Jesus Would Oppose Warmongers, Occupiers, Terrorists and Bullies

In a Christmas message to be broadcast to the British public on Channel 4 in competition with the Queen's Christmas message, the Iranian President has claimed that Christ would oppose terrorists, occupiers, and warmongers if he were on earth.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad went on to say that the teachings of the prophets were given by God so humans could be happy and that they hold the solutions to the problems facing the global community today.

"If Christ was on Earth today undoubtedly he would fight against the tyrannical policies of prevailing global economic and political systems, as he did in his lifetime," said Ahmadinejad.

Source: www.upi.com

#2 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Maybe, but considering he lived under ROMAN OCCUPATION, and said little more than: Render unto Ceasar, what is Ceasar's...I suspect Ahmadinejad is, as usual, a know-it-all of absolutely nothing.

#3 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,097 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

Jesus Would Oppose Warmongers, Occupiers, Terrorists and Bullies

So basically he would oppose Iran.

#4 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,629 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Since I couldn't find the story in the link. I guess I will take your word for it that these things were even said.

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,097 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

Since I couldn't find the story in the link. I guess I will take your word for it that these things were even said.

Jesus would oppose

#6 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

non christian knows more about jesus than majority of american christians

in other news the sky is blue

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

So basically he would oppose Iran.

How many nations has Iran invaded? Is Iran's "warmongering" that much different from Israels? Yes, they do support what we call "terrorists' but the US has done the same over the years when the ends justified it. As far as bullies go, have not seen Iraq bully any other nations.

Iran has enough wrong with it to have to make up crap about it. From what I have seen, I will agree with the idea that this clown knows more about Christianity than the average American "Christian".

#8 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:35 AM

How many nations has Iran invaded? Is Iran's "warmongering" that much different from Israels? Yes, they do support what we call "terrorists' but the US has done the same over the years when the ends justified it. As far as bullies go, have not seen Iraq bully any other nations.

Iran has enough wrong with it to have to make up crap about it. From what I have seen, I will agree with the idea that this clown knows more about Christianity than the average American "Christian".

Their weapons have been injuring and killing our soldiers for the last few years. For God's sake, think about these things before you defend them.

#9 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:50 AM

Jesus would also oppose capitalism

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:54 AM

Jesus would also oppose capitalism

And computers. And message boards.

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

And any mocking of his father.

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:05 AM

Their weapons have been injuring and killing our soldiers for the last few years. For God's sake, think about these things before you defend them.

I already said that they weren't angels. If Iran was occupying (ok, "liberating") Mexico, we would be doing a lot more then they are, I can assure you of that.

From their point of view, it was the US that supported a corrupt non representative regime in the form of the Shah; they successfully managed to overthrow him even with our backing, and since then they have maintained their independence, playing us vs. China and Russia the best they have been able to in order to strengthen their country in a very dangerous part of the world, and throwing Palestinians a faith based bone now and then. The average Iranian knows that their government is just as messed up as the one we supported, but in different ways...but it is their government and they are going to sink or swim on their own.

We didn't win the Cold War by bombing our enemies into submission, we simply held our ground and wore the Soviets down with strategic alliances and back door politics. Only Nixon could go to China, and Reagan cracked jokes about how the bombing starts in 5 minutes while negotiating arms limits behind the scenes. Bombing the world into "freedom" just does not work.

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:15 AM

I already said that they weren't angels. If Iran was occupying (ok, "liberating") Mexico, we would be doing a lot more then they are, I can assure you of that.

From their point of view, it was the US that supported a corrupt non representative regime in the form of the Shah; they successfully managed to overthrow him even with our backing, and since then they have maintained their independence, playing us vs. China and Russia the best they have been able to in order to strengthen their country in a very dangerous part of the world, and throwing Palestinians a faith based bone now and then. The average Iranian knows that their government is just as messed up as the one we supported, but in different ways...but it is their government and they are going to sink or swim on their own.

We didn't win the Cold War by bombing our enemies into submission, we simply held our ground and wore the Soviets down with strategic alliances and back door politics. Only Nixon could go to China, and Reagan cracked jokes about how the bombing starts in 5 minutes while negotiating arms limits behind the scenes. Bombing the world into "freedom" just does not work.

It's not your flying, Maverick. It's your attitude. You might not like your fellow Americans and they might not like you...but who's side are you on?

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

I just told it from their point of view. This is not dodgeball, it's the real world. If you can't even try to see things as they are instead of just how you perceive them, you will never be able to solve real problems.

During the Cold War we had built up the Soviet Navy to mythic proportions that needed a massive military buildup to counter. Tom Clancy got rich. Afterwards, it was discovered that they could barely make it out of port their ships were so poorly built, and their weapons were no match for what the US and it's allies had. Looking at the Soviet system in hindsight, these problems were obvious to anyone who took the time to look behind the scenes but we let ourselves be talked into spending massive amounts of money on a 400 ship Navy that in the end was unneeded.

At least you got in your shot of "you must hate your country", which is the typical response to any reasonable dissenting opinion to the status quo. Sorry pal, I like being an American, am thankful for being able to live here - and glad that I am in a place that lets me actually think on my own instead of force feeding me patriotic "we are always right" crap. We should be using our freedom to try and make the world better for everyone, and part of that is realizing that not everyone wants the same things we do in life. Live and let live - unless you are forced to act otherwise in self defense. Then, apply overwhelming force as quickly as possible to minimize the damage.

#15 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

But muhammad supports beheadings.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com