#16 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,719 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:31 AM

I wonder....is it kosher to wear a hockey jersey into a nudie bar? Or do I need to go back to the hotel after the game and change out of it?

Thats considered a sport coat there. You will be right at home.

#17 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

shinner...you're a fricken Flyer fan...you'll be wanting to take that jersey off mid way through the 1st period!!!

#18 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:37 AM

shinner...you're a fricken Flyer fan...you'll be wanting to take that jersey off mid way through the 1st period!!!

this...if u want to wear a jersey it better be a canadiens...or trust me you will get the ugliest stripper in the club..

#19 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

this is shinner we are talking about...that was pretty much a given anyway

#20 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:40 AM

this is shinner we are talking about...that was pretty much a given anyway

:lol: well I will say this comparing canadian strip clubs to Us strip clubs are like comparing Posted Image toPosted Image

#21 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

Ummmm. I don't think they'll be exactly shocked.

Hell, I don't know....they could have uppity "gentlemen's clubs" there. Always cracks me up when they make me take my hat off....or worse, make me check it. Cripes, it's a nudie bar....I don't think the broads are gonna be offended by a dude in a baseball hat.

NEVAH! I didn't take it off in Ottawa when we got hammered 6-1.

this...if u want to wear a jersey it better be a canadiens...or trust me you will get the ugliest stripper in the club..

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen...been reading up on how things work in Montreal. Seems like they're far more aggressive at trying to empty your wallet than here at home.

I do have a question though....when you want to tip a dancer, where do you put the toonie? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.