#1 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:25 PM

Who you going with?

Obviously I think UNC will win, but it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Let's go ACC!!!!

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

Who you going with?

Obviously I think UNC will win, but it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Let's go ACC!!!!

I don't buy that MSU is that good, I think they are a lot like Ohio St. and overrated. I have a slight lean to UNC, should be a competitive game.

#3 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

Home team.

Not sure where they are playing tho?

#4 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

home team.

Not sure where they are playing tho?

unc

#5 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

I think UNC will win but it'll be close. If MSU is hitting 3's like crazy then MSU wins. Someone for UNC will have to be the go to player and thats still a big unknown. I hope Davis will step up and demand the ball more and Henson will start taking more shots.

#6 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

you guys got to remember this team went to the finals last year and they really didn't loose anybody besides Suton and Gray ....I think this could get ugly quick, and Carolina doesn't always have the greatest luck in the Big 10/ACC challenge

#7 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

UNC is 5/5 in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge

#8 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:09 PM

I don't buy that MSU is that good, I think they are a lot like Ohio St. and overrated. I have a slight lean to UNC, should be a competitive game.

Interesting. A guy that is adamantly anti-UNC anything thinks that two top 25 teams that UNC plays is over rated. I suppose next you're going to tell me how much better Wisconsin is than Michigan State.:rolleyes:

As for picking a winner, it's tough for me to say, but I think Michigan State wins by 5. Hope I'm wrong, but UNC has a long way to go yet. Home court advantage should help, but we've got to keep the turnovers down, and create some on the defensive end, which we haven't been that great at so far.

#9 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

Anybody seen or heard about this? Maybe a little extra motivation for both sides. Oh, and Roy is a douche.

http://noise.typepad...d-roy.html#more

Edited by love2hateroy, 01 December 2009 - 07:30 PM.

#10 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:01 PM

Hey, heels by 16 at the half...Hope they don't play like babies in the 2nd half. What about LD? Come on hater's give him his due. The kid can play.

#11 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

B E A Utiful

#12 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

Anybody seen or heard about this? Maybe a little extra motivation for both sides. Oh, and Roy is a douche.

http://noise.typepad...d-roy.html#more

Coming from a guy who admitted he doesn't know all the details. So, yeah, I'll take his word for it.

#13 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:13 PM

Man, it looks like the young uns are starting to step up their game tonight. LDII is getting better and better too. If he can start making those 3's consistently, we might just have something.

#14 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

The Heels have looked good thus far but they have another half. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed for it to be as good as the first.

#15 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

Interesting. A guy that is adamantly anti-UNC anything thinks that two top 25 teams that UNC plays is over rated. I suppose next you're going to tell me how much better Wisconsin is than Michigan State.:rolleyes:

As for picking a winner, it's tough for me to say, but I think Michigan State wins by 5. Hope I'm wrong, but UNC has a long way to go yet. Home court advantage should help, but we've got to keep the turnovers down, and create some on the defensive end, which we haven't been that great at so far.

It has nothing to do with UNC playing them I think Purdue is overrated too. I am not sold on the Big Ten. I think the top of the ACC is better then the top of the Big Ten. Unc is blowing them out of the gym and they are not overrated?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.