Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heels/Spartans

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Who you going with?

Obviously I think UNC will win, but it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Let's go ACC!!!!

Posted

Who you going with?

Obviously I think UNC will win, but it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Let's go ACC!!!!

I don't buy that MSU is that good, I think they are a lot like Ohio St. and overrated. I have a slight lean to UNC, should be a competitive game.

Posted

Home team.

Not sure where they are playing tho?

Posted

home team.

Not sure where they are playing tho?

unc

Posted

I think UNC will win but it'll be close. If MSU is hitting 3's like crazy then MSU wins. Someone for UNC will have to be the go to player and thats still a big unknown. I hope Davis will step up and demand the ball more and Henson will start taking more shots.

Posted

you guys got to remember this team went to the finals last year and they really didn't loose anybody besides Suton and Gray ....I think this could get ugly quick, and Carolina doesn't always have the greatest luck in the Big 10/ACC challenge

Posted

UNC is 5/5 in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Posted

I don't buy that MSU is that good, I think they are a lot like Ohio St. and overrated. I have a slight lean to UNC, should be a competitive game.

Interesting. A guy that is adamantly anti-UNC anything thinks that two top 25 teams that UNC plays is over rated. I suppose next you're going to tell me how much better Wisconsin is than Michigan State.:rolleyes:

As for picking a winner, it's tough for me to say, but I think Michigan State wins by 5. Hope I'm wrong, but UNC has a long way to go yet. Home court advantage should help, but we've got to keep the turnovers down, and create some on the defensive end, which we haven't been that great at so far.

Posted

Hey, heels by 16 at the half...Hope they don't play like babies in the 2nd half. What about LD? Come on hater's give him his due. The kid can play.

Posted

B E A Utiful

Posted

Anybody seen or heard about this? Maybe a little extra motivation for both sides. Oh, and Roy is a douche.

http://noise.typepad.com/hey_joe/2009/12/delvon-and-roy.html#more

Coming from a guy who admitted he doesn't know all the details. So, yeah, I'll take his word for it.