Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big time game tonight against the Cs

15 posts in this topic

Posted

If the Bobcats can get their 5th straight win tonight against Boston, the national media will have to start noticing the Cats. We normally play well against top teams, esp at home, so I think they will get the win tonight.

Go Bobcats!!

Posted

i was going to make this thread but the site was loading so slow i gave up. i agree it's a big game and perhaps a revenge game after the celtics ran the score up on us last time.

i think that wallace and jackson should do a good job of challenging allen and pierce, but the problem will be our bigs stepping up and matching the level of play of their bigs

Posted

The Cats are playing at home and besides this years 1st game, the Bobcats have always played well against the C's. I promise you if the crowd is a factor like it was in the game against the Cavs, then the Bobcats will get a big win tonight.

Posted

To be honest, win or lose I am just looking for a good effort. There are no such things as morale victories, but if we can come out and give them a game, I will be happy, not as happy as I would be with a win, but happy.

Go Cats!!!!!!

Posted

Im heading to the arena in a bit.

$35 lower level tickets...Thanks Lady Cats!:D

Posted

I hope the game is on Foxsports somewhere. Ive been able to catch several games.

Posted

lolrefs

Posted

DTV channel 650-1 for me.

Posted

What an embarrassment this game has been. The team FINALLY had a chance for national recognition and Charlotte getting excited for this team instead of treating it as a punchline and they put up this kind of performance. I'm actually embarrassed for them.

Posted

seriously, who didnt see this coming? :rolleyes:

we might make the playoffs, but Boston is a terrible matchup for us..

we will be stomped on everytime we face em..

Posted

It's halftime. The team is getting good looks; they just can't knock down shots.

Posted

They have played terrible but maybe they can cut it down to 12-14 by the 4th and make a run. Probably not though.