Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC/Big 10 "Challenge"

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody watching the games? Wake Forest is looking really good right now against a good Purdue team.

Posted

lol lol lol.

klempson up 23 with 19 min left and lost by 2 @ home.

klempson, where choking is an art.

Posted

wisconsin is playing well, making a lot of difficult three pointers

Posted

That may have been the dumbest I've seen Duke play in a long time--even when they had their bad losses last year I don't think they were as stupid as they were tonight.

Posted

Somewhere Dookie V is crying.

Posted

1st win for the big 10 in the series (overall that is).

Posted

I agree. Terrible execution at the end. Scheyer has been great all year, but a more traditional point guard would have made a big difference at the end of the game.

Posted

I agree. Terrible execution at the end. Scheyer has been great all year, but a more traditional point guard would have made a big difference at the end of the game.

He's no LDII is he?

Posted

He's no LDII is he?

Anyway, Nolan should have been in control of the ball. Throwing it to half court with 5 seconds left is stupid. Nolan could have dribbled the length of the floor in 3, let alone 5.

Live and you learn. We saw how good this team can be vs UConn, and how bad it can be tonight. Still had a chance to win.

Posted

Man, I'm just clownin on you dookies...This dook team is basically the same as last year and will have a nice season, but will fizzle late. Enjoy them for what they are.

Posted

was wondering where all the unc fans were, guess they hadn't finished masturbating while watching the game

Posted

was wondering where all the unc fans were, guess they hadn't finished masturbating while watching the game

watching dook lose doesn't do it for me anymore.;)