Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiger = Stone Cold Busted

172 posts in this topic

Posted

While this is technically true, when you're a celeb, it doesn't work like that... if he had come out last week, and just said what happened, apologized, and been done with it, it would have gone away...

Look at David Letterman, what he did was way worse than what's come out with Tiger, adultery, sexual harrasment, etc... he admitted it, apologized and now look, he's still on his show, and it's forgotten...

Yeah.It should work that way.I hate when the media does things like this.

Posted

Yeah.It should work that way.I hate when the media does things like this.

Well, the media played a part, but this one's all on Tiger... he's the one that cheated (apparently) and then let it escalate into a car wreck that became national headlines, then denied it all until someone got paid to prove it... then apologized belatedly...

I don't really feel sorry for him... his wife and kids, yeah that sucks, but he could have done a lot to avoid this to start with... then when it got out, he could have diffused it pretty quickly but chose to hide... you'd think a man with a billion dollars would have a better PR department...

Posted

Does he really think banging some nutty hot chick that this wont get out?

Women cannot be trusted in affairs. They always have delusions of fairytale grandeur, that of course, will never happen. Guys that dont understand that going in are morons.

Posted

all that for this girl? on the leftjaime-cameron-tool-academy.jpg

instead of this girl?

zimbio.jpg

Posted

Women cannot be trusted in affairs.

There is something humorous about that statement.

Anyone who is looking for "trust" while in an affair.....

Posted

all that for this girl? on the left,

instead of this girl?

Maybe Elin won't let him do her in the butt and the other chick will?

Posted

Not good

Posted

all that for this girl? on the leftjaime-cameron-tool-academy.jpg

instead of this girl?

zimbio.jpg

To quote the movie "Perfect Stranger", not the most quotable of movies, but it works here.....

Show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a man that is sick of f*cking her.

Sad, but true in many cases.

It seems to be rather common amongst the men of extreme power/influence/money. They are used to getting what they want. Always.

Ask Michael Jordan about that, his PR machine kept his dirt hidden from everybody for a very long time. It caught up with him eventually, but lemme tell ya those of us on the scene in Chicago have some VERY interesting stories about MJ and some of his Bulls cronies.

It's good to be da king.

Until the queen gets pissed.

Posted

to quote the movie "perfect stranger", not the most quotable of movies, but it works here.....

Show me a beautiful woman, i'll show you a man that is sick of f*cking her.

Sad, but true in many cases.

qft

Posted

To quote the movie "Perfect Stranger", not the most quotable of movies, but it works here.....

Show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a man that is sick of f*cking her.

????????????

balki.jpg

Posted

The man's a golfer. How would you like to play Quail Hollow every freaking day of your long, miserable, Oh-not-this-damn-hole-again-someone-off-me-with-my-sandwedge life?