Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That overpowering dook frontcourt

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ha Ha

Posted · Report post

What up Jackal?

Posted · Report post

What up Jackal?

Sup H8er

Posted · Report post

HAHA...Livin up to that!

Posted · Report post

HAHA...Livin up to that!

I hear ya.

Posted · Report post

main probelm is zoubek, he doesn't deserve any minutes and if k would stop playing him, mason and miles will reach their potential sooner.

college basketball and their seniors though, really makes it easy to turn a game off when you see a guy like zoubek getting minutes on a team like duke

Posted · Report post

main probelm is zoubek, he doesn't deserve any minutes and if k would stop playing him, mason and miles will reach their potential sooner.

college basketball and their seniors though, really makes it easy to turn a game off when you see a guy like zoubek getting minutes on a team like duke

You know what the most tragic aspect of Zoubek's career is? That he went to dook. I honestly believe if he were at UNC he would be a lot better. Heck, he'd be a ton better at Georgetown or Kansas or UCLA...Anywhere that has a decent big man coach could've made that guy a player.

Posted · Report post

i honestly doubt that, zoubek's footwork makes me literally gag when i watch duke play. the guy is not only a talentless player, but he is a dumb player, he commits stupid turnovers and he is slow in making decisions under the basket and when passing.

truly a waste of space with his height and seemingly good weight for a big man

i can't say duke would have won tonight with mason or miles getting his minutes, but i know they could have finished some of the opportunities under the basket he missed

Posted · Report post

i honestly doubt that, zoubek's footwork makes me literally gag when i watch duke play. the guy is not only a talentless player, but he is a dumb player, he commits stupid turnovers and he is slow in making decisions under the basket and when passing.

truly a waste of space with his height and seemingly good weight for a big man

You may be right, but I may be as well. Duke has not done a great job developing bigs the past decade.

Posted · Report post

You may be right, but I may be as well. Duke has not done a great job developing bigs the past decade.

HTrash -

Zoubek is the most unathletic player in the history of the program. It's not developing him that is the problem, it's the fact that they thought he was going to be good in the first place. Sheldon Williams? Elton Brand? Carlos Boozer? Really?

Posted · Report post

HTrash -

Zoubek is the most unathletic player in the history of the program. It's not developing him that is the problem, it's the fact that they thought he was going to be good in the first place. Sheldon Williams? Elton Brand? Carlos Boozer? Really?

ok and how many of those did wojo coach???

he was talking about lately yall have had terrible big men...and he is right