I hear ya.

#7 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:47 PM

main probelm is zoubek, he doesn't deserve any minutes and if k would stop playing him, mason and miles will reach their potential sooner.

college basketball and their seniors though, really makes it easy to turn a game off when you see a guy like zoubek getting minutes on a team like duke

#8 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

main probelm is zoubek, he doesn't deserve any minutes and if k would stop playing him, mason and miles will reach their potential sooner.

college basketball and their seniors though, really makes it easy to turn a game off when you see a guy like zoubek getting minutes on a team like duke

You know what the most tragic aspect of Zoubek's career is? That he went to dook. I honestly believe if he were at UNC he would be a lot better. Heck, he'd be a ton better at Georgetown or Kansas or UCLA...Anywhere that has a decent big man coach could've made that guy a player.

#9 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

i honestly doubt that, zoubek's footwork makes me literally gag when i watch duke play. the guy is not only a talentless player, but he is a dumb player, he commits stupid turnovers and he is slow in making decisions under the basket and when passing.

truly a waste of space with his height and seemingly good weight for a big man

i can't say duke would have won tonight with mason or miles getting his minutes, but i know they could have finished some of the opportunities under the basket he missed

#10 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:54 PM

i honestly doubt that, zoubek's footwork makes me literally gag when i watch duke play. the guy is not only a talentless player, but he is a dumb player, he commits stupid turnovers and he is slow in making decisions under the basket and when passing.

truly a waste of space with his height and seemingly good weight for a big man

You may be right, but I may be as well. Duke has not done a great job developing bigs the past decade.

#11 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

You may be right, but I may be as well. Duke has not done a great job developing bigs the past decade.

HTrash -

Zoubek is the most unathletic player in the history of the program. It's not developing him that is the problem, it's the fact that they thought he was going to be good in the first place. Sheldon Williams? Elton Brand? Carlos Boozer? Really?

#12 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

HTrash -

Zoubek is the most unathletic player in the history of the program. It's not developing him that is the problem, it's the fact that they thought he was going to be good in the first place. Sheldon Williams? Elton Brand? Carlos Boozer? Really?

ok and how many of those did wojo coach???

he was talking about lately yall have had terrible big men...and he is right

#13 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

Well, with dUKe's big man coach stands all of 5'5" that'll happen.

#14 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:17 AM

The loss last night is not a result of Zoubek. His development or lack of is not a result of coaching he can't move or get off the floor. The guy can barely dunk. We lost and deserved to lose because Wisconsin played a hell of a game. It was going to take a near perfect game for them to win and that is what they did. They shot 45% from the field and only committed 4 TO's the Badgers deserve all the credit.

#15 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:47 AM

I am surprised be the total rebounds by dook. It seemed that they were being dominated in the paint, but the final numbers say otherwise.

It will be interesting to to see what they do against UNC's big men.

Also, if it weren't for singler, Wisc would have blown out the dookies. That kid can play!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com