Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digital cameras?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

just bought this camera from a store in the south called brandsmart here is the camera...it is the canon rebel t1i...I got it for 671 open box with the lens included.

85dd8c0f-0ef2-4fd4-b04a-b327e5fb871e.jpg&size=4&dhm=a534571e&hl=en

not cheap tho

http://www.butterflyphoto.com/prodinfo.phtml?id=7859&ref=Froogle_New

Im about to get this one. I too have an EOS1 and another EOS, and several thousand dollars of EOS lens's, flashes, etc. Didnt want to have to get new lenses.

Posted

I would go nikon...probably this one..

http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/541533881.htm?bct=t1134

Most students in my classes with nikon are much more satisfied than canon owners. Its easier to navigate and take full advantage of the slr features.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted

I heard the canon lenses are better but what the *** do I know...not much when it comes to these things...Zod is the one you should be listening to...When I went shopping for my camera last week it was between the canon I bought and the Nikon that Zod has posted..If I were you I would listen to the man who does this for a living!

Posted

thank you Zod....your 2 cents worth cancels out most everybody else's opinion in this department!!!!!!

Posted

In the end it really does not matter when it comes to the brand, they all take great pics these days. Not enough people pay attention to ergonomics and ease of use. They just see megapixels which is pretty pointless.

Posted

Yeah, that was july, should not effect any on the shelves now.

Posted

Yeah, that was july, should not effect any on the shelves now.

it is what I figured...both are great cameras tho and unless you are going to be blowing up huge pictures all the time..mega pixels really is something you shouldn't even think about when deciding.

Posted

it is what I figured...both are great cameras tho and unless you are going to be blowing up huge pictures all the time..mega pixels really is something you shouldn't even think about when deciding.

Just shut it, and come and blow up my megapixel!!!!! NOW!

:rofl:

Posted

here we go again with electro and his gay sex fantasies

Posted

Im just already heavily invested in Canon, so i really dont have a choice. I like canon.

BTW, my wife is wanting to sign up for your Jan class Zod.