Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calipari to his team RE: UNC game

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, an AAU tournament...Wall was supposed to destroy him then and didn't. Drew is very underrated. Just because he's not Lawson or Felton doesn't mean he can't play.

And why is it that UK fans seem to be over-valuing what Wall and Patterson can do for UK but not what Deon Thompson and Ginyard can do for UNC? Those are two pretty good seniors who know how to win. And I'm not even talking about Davis (the best big man in this game).

Again, home court is an advantage for UK, but this game will be close and close games can be stolen by the visitor.

Man you're good with your predictions. This game is real close.

Posted

Man you're good with your predictions. This game is real close.

Don't worry, they would house your boys to...Imagine what Wall would do to Scheyer?

Posted

Don't worry, they would house your boys to...Imagine what Wall would do to Scheyer?

Yeah but we will never know will we? But what we do know is he can fug up the so called greatest pg ever. Man if this was only a game a couple of years ago when they were in high school this would be close.

Posted

Yeah but we will never know will we? But what we do know is he can fug up the so called greatest pg ever. Man if this was only a game a couple of years ago when they were in high school this would be close.

Who's the greatest PG ever? I never claimed that about Drew, and Drew is not the reason this game is lopsided. This is a team debacle right now.

Posted

Good game, Carolina

Posted

Good game, Carolina

Congrats to your boys you deserved this game - played awesome in that first half.

Posted

I have to admit, that was an entertaining game even though I didn't see the whole thing. Trying to watch two football games and and a basketball game all at the same time is not easy. Why in the hell didn't they schedule this game for last night anyway?

Anywho, this game should help get both of these teams ready for conference play, that's for sure. Also, Wall is the real deal. I will be shocked if he's still there next year because he's a lottery pick right now, IMO.