Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

Calipari to his team RE: UNC game

31 posts in this topic

Wall is the only one from UK I'm really concerned about. If he pulls off some crazy poo like 30 points, 10 assists, 5 steals...I'm going to go apeshit.

Wall or Bledsoe will be the key. If they get hot and get Patterson and Cousins involved, that could be very bad for the Heels.

High School? :lol:

Yeah, an AAU tournament...Wall was supposed to destroy him then and didn't. Drew is very underrated. Just because he's not Lawson or Felton doesn't mean he can't play.

And why is it that UK fans seem to be over-valuing what Wall and Patterson can do for UK but not what Deon Thompson and Ginyard can do for UNC? Those are two pretty good seniors who know how to win. And I'm not even talking about Davis (the best big man in this game).

Again, home court is an advantage for UK, but this game will be close and close games can be stolen by the visitor.

Yeah, an AAU tournament...Wall was supposed to destroy him then and didn't. Drew is very underrated. Just because he's not Lawson or Felton doesn't mean he can't play.

And why is it that UK fans seem to be over-valuing what Wall and Patterson can do for UK but not what Deon Thompson and Ginyard can do for UNC? Those are two pretty good seniors who know how to win. And I'm not even talking about Davis (the best big man in this game).

Again, home court is an advantage for UK, but this game will be close and close games can be stolen by the visitor.

Man you're good with your predictions. This game is real close.

Man you're good with your predictions. This game is real close.

Don't worry, they would house your boys to...Imagine what Wall would do to Scheyer?

Don't worry, they would house your boys to...Imagine what Wall would do to Scheyer?

Yeah but we will never know will we? But what we do know is he can fug up the so called greatest pg ever. Man if this was only a game a couple of years ago when they were in high school this would be close.

Yeah but we will never know will we? But what we do know is he can fug up the so called greatest pg ever. Man if this was only a game a couple of years ago when they were in high school this would be close.

Who's the greatest PG ever? I never claimed that about Drew, and Drew is not the reason this game is lopsided. This is a team debacle right now.

Good game, Carolina

Congrats to your boys you deserved this game - played awesome in that first half.