Photo
- - - - -

Games for the wii

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#13 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

i play call of duty with the zapper, and really enjoy it. found the zapper used at a gamestop for $13. also play mario kart, wii fit, sports. i have the house of the dead game too, but don't really play it mainly because it doesn't save progress. i don't think anyway. I rented mario galaxy, and beat it. it was fun. shawn white snowboarding is also fun, but if you don't have good balance you will have trouble with it.

I am pretty good at the sports games so I am looking to get more of those. On the sports game I am a scratch golfer so I want to try out Tiger Woods. Also a 200+ bowler so I am looking for other bowling games. Any comments on any of those?

#14 BMorgan

BMorgan

The Mad Mead Maker

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:36 PM

I got Blazing Angels and like it. I also downlowded Tetris Party at the wife's request. I am posting using the internet browser that I downloaded.

#15 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

how much do the points cost, and you can pay for them over the wii, or do you have to buy the cards at a retailer?

#16 BMorgan

BMorgan

The Mad Mead Maker

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

how much do the points cost, and you can pay for them over the wii, or do you have to buy the cards at a retailer?

2000 points is $20.00 and you can do it through the Wii Shop Channel on the Wii or the retailers like Best Buy, etc. (Check your local Circuit City, to see if they have any cards left at the discounted price).